“Microsoft News” provides you with the latest news from the major local and international information and entertainment media. Download it now and find out about everything that’s happening in your country and around the world.
– You choose the topics that interest you most
– Our editors select the most interesting news of the day
– Microsoft News keeps you informed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with up-to-the-minute news notifications
– Synchronize your interests in the application and on the Internet
Microsoft News is the world’s largest content platform. It reaches more than 440 million users in 53 countries and 23 languages and there are more than 3000 partners offering content daily.
Microsoft News makes it easier for you to access information so you can move from one story to another and from one section to another intuitively. In addition, our refined design includes a dark mode for night-time reading.
Here are some opinions about the App:
– “I get all the news that interests me in one place. Congratulations, Microsoft for offering a simple but useful application”.
– “Relevant news. Good organization. Easy to use”.
– “Fabulous app that syncs with your computer, cell phone and tablet.”
– “The best news application in terms of topics and content.”
– “Great and versatile news application that collects articles from the desired sources.”
– “The only news application I use.”
These are some of the main media that provide news, videos and photos to Microsoft News:
News: BBC, New York Times, NBC, CNN, El País, Excélsior, Huffington Post, Expansión, La Tercera, La Opinión, El Mundo, RPP, Associated Press, AFP, Clarín, Euronews, La Vanguardia, Reuters, El Universal , El Confidencial, La Nación, Semana and Caracol Radio.
Sports: As, Marca, Sportyou, NBC Sports, Goal.com, Record, Half Time, Olé, AG Fight, Olé, Motorsport, Fox Sports.
Entertainment: Quién, People, Telemundo, Kien y Ke, Bang Showbiz, América TV, Vertele, Univision, Hola, Vanitatis, TV Notas, TV y Novelas, Fotogramas, Zeleb, Los 40, Starsinsider, Glamorama, Vanity Fair, Sensacine, Caracol TV and Soho.
Finance: The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, Expansión, Cinco Días, Entrepreneurs, Economy Today, Money in Image, Bolsamania, Investment Strategies, Cadena Ser, El Economista, Pulse and Personal Finance.
Lifestyle: Elle, InStyle, Cosmopolitan, Harper’s Bazaar, Telva, Twenty-Something, Woman, GQ, Lifestyle, Vogue, Yo Dona, M360, Moi, I’m told by Lola, Glamour, Fem Attitude and Fuchsia.”