- Learn how to program Swift completely free and in Spanish from your iPad
Posted on September 27th, 2017 – 12:59
If you have always wanted to learn how to program with your iPhone or iPad Swift, the Apple programming language , now is your time because you have a great opportunity to do it in Spanish and complete it for free. All you need is an iPad and the Playgrounds app. Swift Playgrounds does not require any previous knowledge in programming, they will teach you from scratch with a really simple and very enjoyable methodology. This app is designed for all audiences, where it breaks the barriers of learning to be accessible to anyone who has an iPad.
This course is developed by Apple, where from time to time they update it to incorporate new challenges that we will face thanks to its puzzle game mode .
Apple’s idea is that you can learn to program by playing games, which means you gain knowledge almost without realizing it. And you’ll take advantage of all the features of an iOS device such as the gyroscope, accelerometer, cameras , and even touch interactions.
An interesting thing about this app is that we can export our code to Xcode to make it a real application. Xcode is the software that Apple provides to developers to be able to program their applications in macOS, where you can download it for free.
Swift is a programming code developed by Apple and presented at WWDC 2014, where in the year 2015, Swift became open source . This language is designed for fast, secure programming with the possibility of integrating Object-C libraries.
You don’t have to have a state-of-the-art iPad, with an iPad mini 2 updated to iOS 10.3 , you can learn Swift without any problems. Moreover all these iPads are compatible, on iPhone is not possible at the moment :
- iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular
- iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular
- iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular
- iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular
- 12.9″ iPad Pro, 12.9″ iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular
- 9.7″ iPad Pro, 9.7″ iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular,
- iPad (fifth generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (fifth generation)
- 12.9″ iPad Pro (second generation)
- 12.9″ iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular (second generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5″ and iPad Pro 10.5″ Wi-Fi + Cellular.
If you’ve always wanted to program or simply want to take up a new hobby, now you have the opportunity to do so from the comfort of your iPad and from anywhere in the world, in Spanish and completely free . What else are you missing?
Download Swift Playgrounds (iPad)
Have you already tried this app to learn how to program? What do you think about this idea from Apple?
3 Comments You may be interested … What suits you better, iPad Pro 2020 or iPad Air 2019? These are the most indicated. Do you want to make a FaceTime with the TV? Here’s how to do it