Apple en Instagram
Compartir iPhones en 3D, Apple Watch de acero por 500 dólares y auriculares Beats fabricados por Apple. Rumorsfera
Los mejores comentarios:
Ver 9 comentarios
Temas de interés
We arrive at another Sunday, the first one with which I have to write this next to a radiator. And finally, after several weeks in which there have been few rumors, we have again some leaks and data towards what we will see next year. Blanket in hand, it’s time for our weekly Rumorsphere .
- GforGames reports a rumor from Taiwan, suggesting that the iPad mini might be discontinued in order to outperform the hypothetical iPad Pro we might see next year. However, the source already warns that this is not 100% reliable, and the truth is that we would be surprised if Apple stopped selling its 7.9-inch tablet.
- We traveled to France, specifically to iGen, from where they said the stainless steel Apple Watch could cost more than $500. So the cheapest model would be the sports car. The gold model would be around 4,000 euros, only accessible to those who can afford luxury.
- And back to Taiwan: Apparently the next iPhone could have a three-dimensional screen without requiring us to wear glasses. Perhaps they have perfected Nintendo 3DS technology?
- With respect to the current iPhone, it seems that Apple will stop using the TLC provider’s memories because of problems with the phone’s startup. This is not something that can be easily confirmed, but there is very strong competition to see who manufactures these storage chips. TSC can get hurt if the rumor is right.
- Apple may be involved in the manufacture of its own wireless headphones, even though these bear the Beats brand. This is suggested by a patent that has been sent to the US FCC.
- And we end with the rumor that will take less time to see confirmed: it is possible that the Apple Store opens a couple of hours earlier than normal during Black Friday. As it is in three weeks, I am sure that official data will clarify it in less time.