Apple en Instagram
Last Sunday of November, in the middle of Black Friday , with a lot of sales swarming and Apple’s customer service phones going up in smoke (checked by myself). Little, if anything, is left to scratch when it comes to news about Apple.
All the Apple machinery is already preparing for the next year 2015 and of course, before the first big launch of the year, the Apple Watch. My personal opinion is that in January we will have an Apple event , where we will reveal all the details that we are missing, prices, some more features that we are missing and of course, launch date.
- But we already started with sales data on the new iPhone. A humble servant has been waiting for his since November 15th to order it and it has not even been sent yet, then it seems that the demand is still high. In the last quarter of the year, 71.5 million units are expected to be served. Obviously, this is a global calculation that also includes the iPhone 5s and 5c, but this is not a bad number at all.
- Does anyone remember the Photos application? Yeah, the one that was going to replace iPhoto and Aperture. The one that was going to synchronize with the iCloud reel, which has given so many problems… Yeah, the one that we haven’t heard from since it was released in June. Well, it seems that Apple is having serious problems in the development of iCloud services and this is where all the delays and failures are coming from.
- With the appearance of Oculus and Google’s interest in virtual reality, Apple doesn’t seem to want to be left behind either. Apple continues to look for engineers to advance the field of virtual reality and recent job postings indicate this. Apple’s interest is there, and we all know it’s the future, so we’ll see where all this leads.
- Apple seems to be in negotiations with Samsung to reach an agreement to have the South Korean company supply key components for the manufacture of the iPhone 6 and the Apple Watch, especially as far as RAM, Flash and batteries are concerned. Recent problems with other suppliers seem to have led Apple to take this step.
- The iPhone 6 was supposed to have sapphire glass, but the manufacturing problems faced by GT Advanced, which led them to bankruptcy, thwarted this intention of Apple. But it seems that since Cupertino they are still in their thirties and they want to leave aside the Gorilla Glass, so it could be Foxconn the one in charge of manufacturing this glass and that the iPhone 6s is the first iPhone with this type of glass.
- And to finish this week’s Rumorsphere, we return to the recurring rumor of all the years around this time… The iPad Plus, or say also the 12-inch iPad, but also known as the iPad Pro. The publication Macotakara once again echoes this rumour, an iPad with an A9 chip and a 12-inch screen. Something that, if produced, would have to follow the concept of the Microsoft Surface (with keyboard sleeve), but that I really doubt will ever see the light of day.
So far this week’s rumor, Have you taken advantage of the Black Friday discounts properly?
iPhone Production Sharing during the last quarter, problems with iCloud, virtual reality and iPad pro. Rumorsphere
The best comments:
See 6 comments
Topics of interest