Following the successful launch of Apple’s two new mobile device models, the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, in the September 19 and September 26 batches, Apple is preparing to ship its new terminals to 36 more countries or territories in the remainder of the month , The new system will be available by the end of October in 96 different markets and is expected to expand sooner rather than later to a total of 115 .
This was announced by Apple today, in what is the fastest deployment of the iPhone to date . The new markets where the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus will be available range from parts of Europe where it is not yet available, to Asia, to the Middle East, Africa, and Latin America.
The schedule for the release of the new iPhone models is as follows :
- Friday 17 October: China, India and Monaco.
- Thursday 23 October: Israel.
- Friday 24 October: Czech Republic, French Antilles, Greenland, Malta, Poland, Reunion and South Africa.
- Thursday 30 October: Bahrain and Kuwait
- Friday 31 October: Albania, Bosnia, Croatia, Estonia, Greece, Guam, Hungary, Iceland, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macao, Macedonia, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia, South Korea, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine and Thailand.
Without a doubt, the star of the markets where the two new mobile devices will be appearing this month is China , where there are already stocks of the two models, which number in the tens of millions, and where it seems that the iPhone 6 Plus will be very well received due to the Asian market’s predilection for terminals with large screens.
The full press release where Apple announces the arrival of the new iPhones in these markets can be found here.