iPad 3 , Precios del iPad 3 en España
If all goes well, Apple’s new iPad 3 will arrive on the market, following the Apple tradition, between March and April 2012 and, almost certainly, these will be its features. Retina Display to power!
Possible iPad 3 Features
Cupertino’s new iPad 3 is the third version of the world’s best-selling tablet: the iPad. According to all the rumors to date, these are some of the possible features that the new Apple tablet will include:
- Apple A6 processor: More performance and less power.
- Retina Display with 2048×1536 pixels resolution and AMOLED technology.
- Better cameras, both rear and front, with LED flash. One of the biggest drawbacks of iPad 2 is the poor quality of the cameras it comes with.
- 1 GB of RAM that would match very well with the new A6 and the Retina Display. Just double the memory of the iPad 2.
- Same storage capacities as previous models: 16, 32 and 64GB
- Magsafe connector like the ones in MacBook Pro.
- Lighter and longer lasting battery.
- Thinner, more rounded design.
There has also been a lot of talk about a 3D screen or a USB port , but since iPad we dare say that neither of these two features will be present in the new iPad 3 .
Now all that remains is for Apple to confirm or disprove all the rumours circulating about the possible features of the iPad 3 . Because, as we always say, these are just rumors…
Do you think there are any features missing? What would you put in the iPad 3 to make it the perfect tablet? Tell us in the comments!
Share the features of the future Apple iPad 3 with your friends on Google, Facebook and Twitter with the buttons at the beginning and end of the article. Thank you very much!