As we announced a few minutes ago, the guys from evad3rs have released the latest version of the jailbreak untethered for iOS 7 and from Applesupportphonenumber we’re going to show you how to do it .
First of all it is clear that this is a relatively dangerous process, as we can lose all the information on our iPhone or iPad, which is why it is best to make a backup before, in addition, is important to note the following tips :
- Save a backup of your iOS device in iTunes or iCloud so you can restore it in case of a bad installation of Jailbreak iOS 7.
- Disable the iOS device lock password before using evasi0n as it may cause problems with the installation.
- If the progress of the Jailbreak iOS 7 installation is interrupted, restart the program and the device to run the process again.
- Please try not to use your iOS or iTunes device while the installation is in progress.
- If an error occurs in OS X 10.8 saying that evasi0n Jailbreak iOS 7 cannot be opened, do control+click in the application and in the context menu press Open.
Remember that we can perform the jailbreak exclusively with the help of a computer, which can either be a Mac, a PC or a Linux computer. To do the jailbreak , follow these steps :
- We access the official website of evasi0n
- Click on the Mac OS X or Windows button, depending on which system you are doing the jailbreak
- Once the download is complete, we unzip the downloaded program
- Disable the password to unlock your device, if it has one.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer and click on Jailbreak!
- A series of steps will be executed in which nothing needs to be done. These include preparing the jailbreak data, injecting it into the device’s firmware, rebooting the device, and installing Cydia with its package list. This will take a few minutes, so be patient.
- At this point, a screen will appear asking us to do something. What we have to do couldn’t be simpler: unlock the device, look for an icon that says Jailbreak and press it once. It will run and immediately return to the iOS home screen.
- When I’m done, you’ll see a message with a short “Done!”, indicating that the jailbreak is done. You still have to wait for the device to reboot a few times, configuring some things.
There, that’s how easy it is to perform the jailbreak on iOS 7. You may have trouble downloading the jailbreak or installing it and tweaks later. Mostly because of the large number of people doing it right now, crashing all the servers . But if you wait a few hours after the launch, you should have no problem.
And now the important question, considering all that iOS 7 has to offer, are you going to do jailbreak this time? , I personally prefer to stay in the original system.
Post your opinion using your Facebook account.