App Store (5,99 euros)
Usa tu cuenta de Facebook para dejar tu opinión.
The American company Epic Games has launched its long-awaited Soul Hunter update for Infinity Blade III. This update comes loaded with new features, including new locations, Explore functionality, new targets and improved graphics for the new iPad A7 processors. This is a mandatory update for all users, and for those who are not yet users, a good excuse to buy it.
Infinity Blade fans will be pleased to know that the long-awaited update Soul Hunter is now available on the App Store. The most popular Epic game on the App Store is now in version 1.1. This update brings many new features, including the inclusion of new items, new goals and even a new mission .
Below is a list of the most important new features:
- New search, location and enemy: Travel to the Metius Observatory to face Oslim.
- More than a dozen new products for both Isa and Siris, including magic rings, weapons, shields, helmets and armor.
- New Explore functionality. Back to unlocked areas for extra loot and XP.
- 3 new objectives.
- New ClashMob mode: Trials.
- Halloween Holiday Helm -for Isa and Siris-.
- Fully compatible with iOS 6 and iOS 7
- Adjustments in potions and jewelry. Gain more time to complete missions.
- Ability to skip film scenes, credits and tutorials.
- Adds support and optimization for the new iPad, with anti-aliasing, vignetting, distortion, high-resolution shadows, and natural reflections.
- Bug fixes and improvements.
- Recommended: Upgrade your device to the latest version of iOS, and reboot it before playing.
As you can see, there’s a lot of news that the people at Epic are bringing us; we have to thank them that since the game was released last September, the improvements in the form of updates have not stopped. Can you imagine how the game must look like with the Retina screen of the iPad Mini and its A7 chip? A marvel .
For those who don’t know Infinity Blade III yet, we leave you the trailer. Enjoy it!
Infinity Blade III