4 razones para comprar el iPhone XS Max y no el iPhone XS
Desde iFixit han dado a los nuevos modelos iPhone XS y iPhone XS Max una puntuación de 6
Today, iFixit also wanted to share its usual analysis of the insides of Apple’s new next-gen smartphone, and revealed what are the differences between the iPhone X and the XS line .
Therefore, this iFixit unmount could be a great help for all those iPhone X users who are hesitating to purchase the iPhone XS or the iPhone XS Max.
From iFixit they have mentioned that although there have been no major changes with respect to iPhone X, there are still some small differences, some of which have not even been mentioned by Apple.
You may be interested in reparability especially due to the problems with the glass back casing when disassembling these devices.
These are some of the hardware differences found by iFixit on the iPhone XS:
- The Touch Engine inside the iPhone XS Max has a larger size, larger phone, more powerful vibrations.
- The iPhone XS Max also has a larger motherboard, one of its display connectors has been moved to the bottom.
- The sensor size of the wide-angle camera has increased by 32 %.
- The bulge in the rear camera has increased a bit.
- Instead of splitting the battery into two parts, Apple has used a single L-shaped piece offering 2.659 mAh and 3.179 mAh for iPhone XS and XS Max, respectively.