At Idealista, we have designed our app to make finding the house you need or closing that sale or rental deal as easy as possible.
If you are looking for a shared apartment or a tenant for your room, you are also in luck, because this is your application.
If you need to sell or rent your house, the idealist app allows you to upload ads for flats, garages, commercial premises, shared flats or offices, including all the necessary information. And if you already have an ad in idealista, you can modify it and change or add photos.
If you are looking for a house, our team has analyzed all the experiences accumulated by millions of our users to offer you the best home search engine you can find. It is especially useful when you are on the street and want to know if there is a property of your interest in the area;
– We have hundreds of thousands of houses and rooms advertised, for sale and for rent, in Madrid, Barcelona and even in your grandmother’s village. We will show you the ones near you thanks to geopositioning. The application searches in a maximum radius of 10 km and offers you a list of houses ordered by proximity to your position.
– You can search for flats, houses, rooms or whatever you need in the area you like best (without being there) through the search engine in which you can enter the street and the municipality.
– Once you have the list, you can filter it with the same criteria that exist in the web version.
– And when an ad catches your attention, you can check all its details, gossip its photo book, see it located on a map or contact the advertiser. You can even save it as a favourite to view later on your device or at home from your computer.
– Remember that to search in a specific area you have to type it in the search box.
– If you get few results, try modifying the filters or widening the search radius.
– If you’re going to upload an ad, take the pictures with ‘honey’. Low quality images drastically reduce the results.
– To access your account, type your password carefully as phone keyboards are very tricky (pay attention if it has capital letters, special characters or if it is a shared computer).
– If you miss something, in the ‘more stuff’ section we have a ‘tell us something’ so we can include it in the next updates.