The application includes this function by default but we can complement it a bit more with a little “trick”: the possibility to add locations with a map of any location . To do this we need to follow these steps:
- Access the iOS maps feature and drag a pin to the location to which you want to add a reminder.
- Click on the pin, access the pin options, and save the location as a new contact.
- Create a new reminder and access the reminder options.
- Select the option: Show more… and then the option “warn”.
- Activate the option: “In a location” and then the option: “select address…”
- Select the contact you have previously created in the mapping program.
You can now use the reminder function without having to physically be at the exact location of the point and therefore be able to create such reminders at any time.