The Health application was released by Apple when iOS 8 was released and since then, it has probably been used by very few people. You’ve probably hidden it in a folder or on your last home screen. But we want to show you how to set up the Health app on your iPhone so that you can start enjoying it by using it.
Salud needs your personal information in order to interact with you, otherwise the graphics will appear empty on the app’s home screen. Salud can provide you with a lot of data relevant to your status , but you have to enter some data and make some adjustments. If you like to monitor your health, we can also offer you 10 of the best apps for this.
How Health Works
The new Apple application offers a lot of data, but it is also true that some of them will require some external accessory . However, there is a lot of data that you can enter manually and thus gain a lot of information. In addition, you can always measure your levels such as sugar levels, and insert them yourself into the Health app , but we understand that this can be tedious and even a bit inaccurate.
Your iPhone can greatly help you add certain important data, such as the number of steps you take during the day, the calories burned in your daily activity, and so on. All this thanks to the movement sensors inside your iPhone , which are connected to the Health application. Once the information has been entered, you need to configure the initial screen to show only what you are interested in, otherwise you will be lost in an app that seems to be useless.
How to add data in Health
In order to start working with the application you will have to enter some personal data and that will be the first thing we will do:
- First start the Health application.
- On the bottom navigation bar you will find different options, tap on Health Data.
- Here you can find submenus to enter data such as your Fitness, Nutrition, Sleep, etc. If you are not sure what data you want to enter, click on All.
- After selecting the specific information to be entered, indicate whether you want it to appear on the initial graphics screen by activating the Display switch on the dashboard.
Each different piece of information you enter will require a different measurement system. In some you can indicate more precisely what type of measurement you want to appear in the daily measurement.
Removing Information from the Initial Screen
If placing the different data on the home board has been easy for you, removing the chart can be even easier.
- Go to the initial screen of the Health application.
- Tap on the graphic you want to remove from your view.
- Now from that menu you can directly deactivate the option Show on the dashboard, but don’t be alarmed, the data you had entered before will not be deleted.
The Health application can be very advantageous and depending on what we want to see on the main board, we can customize it in a very simple way, as explained from iMore. We also want to correctly configure the Health app on our iPhone , and you? are you one of those who have it hidden in a folder along with the Game Center, the Kiosk, or the Stock Market app?