The convenience of being able to print directly from our device
Airprint gives us the ability to print pages and photo images from our iPhone or iPad without the use of cables . This function is compatible with any printer that supports AirPrint , which is really useful if you want to print images or files without having to transfer the data to a computer. At first, this might seem a bit difficult to do, but is something very simple which we will show you later. Would you like to join us?
How to send photos directly to the printer with AirPrint with your iPhone and iPad
- Open the Photo application on your iPhone or iPad.
- Choose the photo you want to print.
- Click on the share button in the lower left corner.
- In the icon bar at the bottom, we have to scroll left to see all the options.
- Now we have to click on the icon that says “Print”, which is at the end of the page.
6. Click on the option ” Printer ” and select the AirPrint-compatible printer.
- Select the number of copies you want to make.
- Play at Print.
- Now just tap the “Done” button in the upper left corner to continue using your iPhone or iPad while the images are printing.
Just like that! Now our image should be printed without a problem. Make sure you have chosen the right photos to print and that they are retouched and edited to your liking. Also, it is (quite) important that you make sure you have paper (photo paper if possible) loaded in your printer.
Please note, as indicated by our friends at iMore, that if our device does not detect a printer, the printer may not support the AirPrint function . The Apple guys have an updated list of printer models that support this feature. So if you’re not entirely sure if yours is, just look at the following link and get out of the way:
List of AirPrint-compatible printers
Through this function we can print our images in a faster and more comfortable way, and best of all, without having to share our images with a computer, since the communication is directly with the printer. And you, have you ever used this function? Tell us about your experience and if you have any questions, let us know and we will try to help you. If you have found it useful, share it with your friends!