Siri has always been one of those things that drives the community crazy Jailbreak . Currently, the only official way to get Siri is to have an iPhone 4S, although there are many “unofficial” ways to get it for devices other than iPhone 4S . Today we tell you how to install Siri , Apple’s virtual voice assistant, on iOS devices such as iPad, iPad 2 and iPhone 4.
If you know someone who has an iPhone 4S that has been Jailbreak (manual Jailbreak iPhone 4S) you are in luck, as this will allow you to have Siri on your iPad, iPad 2 or iPhone 4 .
Siri Tutorial on iPad and iPad 2
- Install the tweak AssistantConnect4S on the iPhone 4S and AssistantConnect on the iPad, iPad 2 or iPhone 4.
- Run AssistantConnect4S on your iPhone 4S, use Siri (you can tell it anything), close Siri, select the “Email Siri Data” option and send the data to your email address.
- Install Spire from Cydia.
- Open that email you previously sent with your iPad, iPad 2, or iPhone 4 and tap on the attachment. Open it with AssistantConnect.
- Install SBSettings from Cydia.
- Run SBSettings and play “more”. Go to “Mobile Substrate Addons” and disable “SpireHooks” and “SpireInjector”.
- Ready! Siri should be operational by now.
Have you had any problems? I’m sure this video can help you:
Have you tried this way of installing Siri on iPad or iPad 2 ? What did you think ? Tell us in the comments.
Share this tutorial with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ with the buttons at the beginning of the article. Thank you very much!