Recently a new bug was discovered that could crash the operating system and close applications unexpectedly. Don’t touch here, cómo funciona el círculo negro que bloquea WhatsApp
Esta combinación de emojis de Unicode provoca un bloqueo del sistema operativo que impide a los usuarios acceder a sus conversaciones y Macrumors
The bug is caused by sending a simple message containing the emojis of a black circle (⚫) and a hand pointing with the index finger to the left (?). In this article we will explain how you can fix this serious bug on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Did one of your friends send you a message with the famous black circle bug? Is your iPhone blocked? Do you want to know how to fix this error? Very easy, read on to find out what to do.
You may be interested or applications in a normal way. When this bug affects the iOS Messages application, it can easily be fixed by removing the conversation containing the message.
Follow these steps to solve the problem:
1. Immediately close the iOS Messages application.
2. Uses a Siri voice command to request that a message be sent so that the black circle is not the last message in the conversation.
3. Use the 3D Touch function on the Messages icon and press the option to send a new message.
4. Press the “Cancel” button in the upper right corner.
5. Click on the “Edit” button in the upper left corner.
6. Select the conversation you want.
7. Eliminate the conversation.
If you have a device that does not support 3D Touch, you will need to follow a number of different steps:
1. Closes the iMessage application.
2. Ask Siri to send several messages in the conversation until it is not visible.
3. Opens the Messages application.
4. Return to the list of conversations.
5. Press the “Edit” button.
6. Eliminates conversation.
This black circle bug affects both iOS 11.3 and iOS 11.4 and many other software, platform, and device versions. Apple has not yet made a statement on this issue but will soon fix the problem with a new update .