Playing audio and video on the iPhone (and iPad) is one of the most common and everyday tasks these days, and Instagram is an ideal platform for exploring videos of all kinds: travel, pets, landscapes, fashion, humor…
If you use an iPhone and have an Instagram account, you’ve probably wanted to download a video to show it to someone or share it on your social networks, right? But unfortunately Instagram does not have a video download function…
Despite this restriction, there are methods that will allow you to download Instagram videos directly to your iPhone . And this method we’ll share below doesn’t require you to have Jailbreak installed, so it’s easy!
Before you begin, it is imperative that you know how to get the link to the video in question. Here are a few simple steps to help you learn how.
1. Open the Instagram application on your iPhone (or iPad).
2. Find and select the video you want to download.
3. Press the button shaped like three suspension points in the upper right corner of the video.
4. Then select the option “Copy link”.
All right, we’ve got the link to the ripped video on the iPhone. Now comes the most important step, learning how to download the video through that link.
5. Opens the App Store.
6. Find the Browser and File Manager for Documents application (or download it for free here).
7. Once downloaded and installed, open the application on your iPhone.
8. At the top of the application you will find a URL bar, click on it and you will be taken to the website: pickvideo.net.
9. Select the Instagram icon.
10. Copy the link from the Instagram video you copied in the first steps.
11. Click on the download button on the right.
12. Navigate to the bottom of the page and tap on the “Download Video (MP4)” button.
13. The application will start downloading the Instagram video, it has a section from which you can see the progress of the download. In the “Files” tab you should select the three-point button next to the downloaded file, then click on “Open In” and finally select the “Save Video” option from the iOS extensions menu.