Since a few months, Twitter has implemented a lot of changes in its system . iDB
One of the most significant changes is the possibility of enabling or disabling the reading confirmation of sent and received messages.
Today we explain how to disable the Twitter message reading confirmation to prevent your followers from knowing when you have read their message.
How to disable reading confirmation of messages on the web
1. Access Twitter on the web.
2. Click on your profile picture.
3. Select the “Configuration” option.
4. Enter the section “Security and privacy”.
5. Scroll down to the bottom and check the box “Send or receive read confirmations”.
How to disable read confirmation in the iOS app
1. Opens the official Twitter application for iOS.
2. Select the “Account” tab.
3. Click on the gear and press “Settings”.
4. Access the “Privacy and Security” section.
5. Check the box “SendReceive read confirmation”.
Just like that! As you may have seen for yourself, deactivating the Twitter KO read confirmation is a very simple process and will allow you to prevent your followers from knowing when you have read their messages.