7 funciones y trucos para WhatsApp que muy pocos conocen
Es cierto que su funcionamiento es bastante menos intuitivo que el de las propias videollamadas de WhatsApp o el de FaceTime, sin embargo es una opción que puede funcionar muy bien para todos aquellos que no quieran descargar otras apps y quieran quedarse dentro de la plataforma de Facebook, probablemente porque ya tengan todas las apps instaladas. En apenas un par de toques podrás tener a 50 personas en una videollamada desde tu smartphone o desde el PC.
Facebook is determined to be a more global and interconnected platform and is adding many features to its apps, such as WhatsApp and Instagram. Just a few weeks ago the social network introduced Messenger Rooms, a new video calling platform to cope with Zoom that integrates perfectly with all platforms and social networks of the blue company.
Messenger Rooms is now available on Instagram and WhatsApp, which means that you can make video calls with up to 50 users very easily . Today we’re going to tell you how you can make a video call with up to 50 contacts from WhatsApp very easily from your iPhone, Android or from a computer with the web version of the app.
Messenger Rooms has come to be the central Facebook platform for video calls and you can use it from anywhere and in a very simple way, although we will need the Facebook Messenger app.
Video calls with 50 WhatsApp users from the iPhone
The first thing to note is that this function is only available with the latest WhatsApp update , so please go to the App Store and check for updates. Once you’ve made sure you have the latest version, follow these steps:
- Create a WhatsApp group with the users you want to invite to a video call, you can add up to 49.
- If you already have the group created you can use it.
- Click on the “+” button and a menu will open.
- In the upper area you will see the Rooms section, click on it.
- The app will tell you to open Messenger to create the room, you must have it installed on your device.
- Click on Open and create the room.
- Once you have created it, the Share button will appear on WhatsApp.
- By clicking on it you will return to the group and a link will be pasted.
- Everyone who clicks on the link will join the video call room where up to 50 people can enter.
Video calls with 50 WhatsApp users from your computer
For some time now WhatsApp has been available on a computer , either Mac or Windows, thanks to a client that uses WhatsApp Web. You must have it installed on your computer and follow these steps, which are very similar to those above:
- Enter or create a group with all the participants.
- At the top right you will see a booty with a paper clip, click on it.
- A drop-down menu will appear in which you must click on Room.
- Now click Go to Messenger and sign in.
- You can create the room and share the link with your contacts in the WhatsApp group.
You may be interested