Los mejores fondos de pantalla de Call of Duty para tu iPhone
A medida que vayas jugando, o si eres un jugador habitual, Call of Duty Companion App te irá mostrando nuevas estadísticas y consejos que te ayudarán a mejorar en Call of Duty. Incluso podrás unirte a un pelotón de amigos y enfrentarte conjuntamente a objetivos semanales y desbloquear recompensas exclusivas. Una app que todo fan de Call of Duty debería tener instalada.
One of the most anticipated games of the year is Call of Duty: mobile, however while we wait for its release the best thing you can do as a good fan of the saga is download the Call of Duty Companion App .
We already talked about it and all the possibilities it offered a few days ago. It is a complementary application to Call of Duty with which you will always be connected to everything related to the Call of Duty world . Best of all, the app shows you statistics and helps you improve so you never lose again.
It is compatible with WWII, Black Ops 4 or any of the games to come in the future and thanks to it you will be able to play smarter, win more and, above all, stay connected to the world of Call of Duty from anywhere. Today we’re going to explain how to set up the Call of Duty Companion App on your iPhone in a simple way.
To be the best in Call of Duty you need to have installed your Companion App which offers you a series of personalised and exclusive tips that are adapted to the game style of each user. These are the steps to configure it on your iPhone:
- Download Call of Duty Companion App on your iPhone from the link above.
- You will be presented with a screen where you must either log in to your account or register.
- When you do, you’ll be asked to sign in with your platform ID whether it’s PlayStation, Xbox, Steam or Battle.net.
- The previous step is essential for the app to be able to get your game data when you play.
- Once inside we will see several sections, in Information and Player our results of the games of the last week will appear.
- A key privacy setting can be found in our account section, click on the icon in the upper right hand corner , and select who can see you and with whom your data can be shared.
You may be interested