GoodReader para iPad
GoodReader one of the best PDF readers for the iPad is updated to version 3.3.0 with important new features especially in the aspect of synchronization.
If you haven’t used GoodReader yet, it’s one of the iPad applications that we find practically essential , it allows you to open files for reading in .pdf format, Office, iWork, images… An all-in-one document reader that should not be missing in any tablet.
You also have the possibility to make annotations in the PDFs , turning them into interactive documents.
They now present an update for the iPad full of new features among which the following stand out:
- Automatic synchronization with services, iDisk, DropBox, SugarSync, and FTP servers
- File to file or folder synchronization.
- Possibility to synchronize your file or folder to several hosting services at the same time.
- Possibility of preventing accidental deletion.
- Possibility to choose options in case of conflict during synchronization: Leave the most modern, duplicate, keep the remote, keep the local…
- It is now possible to download entire folders instead of file by file.
- Files can be downloaded to any folder not just “My Documents”
- The list of files can now be sorted by any criteria: name, date, size…
- Resource optimization for reading PDFs
- Improvements in margin processing in PDFs
- Improvements to hand annotations in PDFs
The GoodReader app for iPad is now available on the App Store at a price of £2.39.
Download App Store