Black Friday is one of the biggest consumerism parties in the United States, and that is why Apple has also been forced to join this campaign of offers in a very personal way. Although we have seen that during this week many offers in several electronic stores such as Amazon or others, Apple has not launched its campaign until Friday 29 November. In this article we tell you how Apple has celebrated these days of offers.
This year, the company already warned days before that there would be no price reductions on the devices as we have seen in other brands. However, if they give gift cards of up to 200 euros for the purchase of selected products to be able to spend in the Apple Store itself on whatever we want. Obviously, the value of this gift card will vary depending on the price of the device we purchase.
Here is a list of the different vouchers you will get depending on the equipment you decide to buy:
- iPhone 8 or iPhone XR: $50 gift card.
- Apple Watch Series 3 with White, Black or Nike Sport AnthraciteBlack strap: $25 gift card.
- AirPods 2 with normal charging case or wireless charging case: $25 gift card
- 2018 iPad Pro either 11 or 12,9″: 100 euro gift card.
- iPad Air or iPad mini 5: $50 gift card.
- MacBook Air 2019: £100 gift card
- MacBook Pro from 13″. Next generation iMac or iMac Pro: $200 gift card.
- Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD – $25 gift card.
- HomePod: 50 euro gift card.
- Beats Studio3 Wireless Headphones including Camo Collection edition: 100 Euro gift card.
- Powerbeats Pro Headphones, Beats Solo3 Wireless Icon Collection or Club Collection, Black Powerbeats3 Wireless including the Beats Cop Collection: $50 gift card.
As we can see, it is a rather decaffeinated list as the last teams of the company are not included, although it was something to be expected by everyone as they do not do it any year. The gift card arrives to our email 24 hours after the purchase of the product and we can redeem it for whatever we want, such as a new iPhone case or a discount on the future purchase of AirPods Pro. As we can see, they are very intelligent as they give us a card to redeem in their own store so that everything remains at home and they ‘force’ you to buy a new product in order to redeem this money.
It is also important to note that these discounts are not available on the education portal . In other words, if we want to apply the discount for belonging to the educational community, we will not be able to access these gift cards, something that we do not understand very well.
All purchases made during Black Friday at the Apple store can be returned until January 20, so it is the ideal opportunity to make that special gift to a user of the brand.
Leave us in the comment box what you think of the products selected for this week’s Black Friday. Are you going to buy any?