There was a time when cell phone cases and casings were more decorative than anything else, as classic phones were very resistant to shocks. However, today’s devices such as the iPhone are made of tough materials that are far from resistant to the most common types of damage. That’s why, if you’re looking for protection for your iPhone against possible falls, blows and scratches, we recommend these cases and tempered glass.
Beeasy resistant covers
These cases are undoubtedly one of the best on the market for iPhone protection . It’s true that their robustness may not be as comfortable as one would like but there is a lot to be gained in security. With these cases, available in various models and colours , you can protect your iPhone from almost any drop or blow and it is also waterproof.
- Buy this case for your iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X or XS by clicking here
- Buy this case for the iPhone XS Max by clicking here.
- Buy this iPhone XR case by clicking here.
Bumper for iPhone
If the iPhone cases don’t convince you but you don’t want to leave your computer unprotected either, perhaps the best thing to do would be to equip it with a bumper, which is placed around the device’s frame . It is true that these do not cover the back or the front, but they are made of materials and dimensions that greatly cushion possible blows and falls . The ones we show you here are among the most outstanding on the market and have great reviews.
- Buy a bumper for your iPhone 7 or 8 by clicking here.
- Buy a bumper for your iPhone 7 Plus or 8 Plus by clicking here.
- Buy an iPhone X or XS bumper by clicking here.
- Buy a bumper for the iPhone XS Max by clicking here.
- Buy an iPhone XR bumper by clicking here.
If there’s one sensitive part of our iPhone, it’s the screen. The quality of these has been improving with the new generations, however they are still sensitive to scratches that occur when carrying them in your pocket or laying them on a surface. With a tempered glass you can make sure that these scratches do not occur directly on the screen and can even protect it in some falls . Of course, not all falls or blows are supported by these, but they do guarantee a protection and resistance greater than that of wearing the screen uncovered. Be careful if the glass breaks or there could be bad consequences as we told you in another post.
- Buy a tempered glass for your iPhone 5, 5s, 5c or SE by clicking here.
- Buy a tempered glass for your iPhone 6, 6s, 7 or 8 by clicking here.
- Buy a tempered glass for your iPhone 6 Plus, 6s Plus, 7 Plus, or 8 Plus by clicking here.
- Buy a tempered glass for iPhone X or XS by clicking here.
- Buy a tempered glass for the iPhone XS Max by clicking here.
Do you know of any other quality alternative for protecting an iPhone? Tell us in the comment box.