Find out how to download iTunes for free on Windows or Mac computers easily
If you’ve just bought a computer, or have simply restored your Mac or Windows, you’ll know that one of the first programs you’ll need to download and install is iTunes. However, that can be an impossible mission for many, which is why we wanted to offer you this little manual to download the tool for free onto your computer , whether it’s Mac or Windows.
iTunes is an Apple media player that lets you organize all your music and movies . It also gives you the ability to edit file information, burn CDs, convert files to different formats, buy music online through the store, and activate a viewer that presents your music graphically.
The player also allows you to organise all the multimedia content stored on your computer and pass it on to any other device so you can listen to all the content whenever and wherever you want.
With iTunes, anything you want, anytime you want
With iTunes, everything is much easier : the songs and albums you buy are automatically stored in your library and when you import songs from a CD, the album name, artist, track titles, and cover art are automatically added.
So, if you don’t have the software installed on your computer yet we’re going to give you some tips on how to download it for free and install it easily on Windows and OS X computers.
How to download free iTunes on Mac or Windows
Next, let’s see how we can download the player for free on both Mac and Windows computers.
Free download to Mac computers
Mac computers come with a version installed by default. However, it may be the case that the version installed on your computer is not the most up-to-date one . If you wish, you can update it by going to Apple> Software Updates… or by going to the official Apple website to download the tool for free and do the following:
- Go to the following URL: http:/www.apple.comesitunesdownload.
- Click the “Download Now” button, select where you want to save the installer and wait for the download process to finish.
- Once downloaded, double-click on the downloaded file and drag the icon to the Applications folder on your Mac.
- When the process is complete, we’ll have iTunes installed or upgraded successfully.
Free download on Windows computers
Although iTunes is an Apple product, it has a version optimised for computers with a Windows operating system . If that is your case, you can download the tool for free from Windows by doing the following:
- We go to the following URL: http:/www.apple.comesitunesdownload.
- Click on the blue “Download Now” button and choose the directory where you want to save the installer.
- Once the download process is finished, we go to the icon and double click on it.
- The installation wizard will open and we will have to follow the instructions on the screen.
- Once the installation is configured, we give you the next one and you will start the process.
- When it’s done, iTunes will be fully prepared for use on your Windows computer.
You no longer have an excuse not to download and install the latest version for free!
As you may have noticed, downloading iTunes for free and installing it on your computer is a very simple task and simply requires a little patience to get it perfectly configured on our computer.
Share this article with your contacts in the main social networks with the buttons you will find at the beginning of this article. Thank you very much!
- Find out how to download iTunes for free on Windows or Mac computers easily
- With iTunes, anything you want, anytime you want
- How to download free iTunes on Mac or Windows
- You no longer have an excuse not to download and install the latest version for free!