Multi-Touch Retina Display and widescreen 4.7-inch (iPhone 8) or 5.5-inch (iPhone 8 Plus) LED-backlitCapacity 64GB or 256GB Camera12 Mpx Opening of 1,8, telephoto lens opening of 2,8 and digital zoom up to x10 on iPhone 8 PlusFaceTime7 MpxTouch IDS integrated fingerprint identity sensorBluetoothBluetooth 5. 0Processor A11 Bionic Chip with 64-bit architecture
Its design will sound familiar, but you’ll see it brighter. Apple is introducing iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus with an all-glass design – the strongest ever used in a smartphone, both front and back.
Surrounded by aluminum, the rim of the new iPhone 8 offers a touch like never before and the same resistance as always. Or maybe more.
Wireless charging comes to iPhone
iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus feature wireless charging through the glass back that makes charging your iPhone as easy as it can be – without wires.
Simply place your iPhone 8 on a charging dock and it will charge, as if by magic. The new iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus feature the Qi Open Wireles standard, so you can charge it in any wireless dock, whether you’re in a hotel, coffee shop, or airport.
Retina HD display now with True Trone
The best smartphone screen, now it’s much better. Thanks to True Tone technology first implemented on iPad Pro, your eyes won’t believe what they see. And they’ll see everything perfectly, with virtually no fatigue. The True Tone display will adapt to the colours of the ambient light and give you the best possible experience by automatically adjusting the white balance. Whichever way you look at it, the screen on the new iPhone 8 is great.
So far everything sounds good to you?
Just wait until you hear the new speakers on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus – stereo speakers with greatly enhanced bass. Listening to music from the speakers of this new iPhone is great. With crisp sound and much better bass than previous generations, the problem will be stopping your music.
The world’s most popular camera is now better
iPhone 8 features an even more advanced 12MP camera. The chip in the new iPhone 8 includes a digital image processor that improves low-lightness, enhances definition, and reduces noise through its hardware.
Optical image stabilization for photos and videos means you won’t want to use any camera other than the one on your iPhone. The iPhone 8 Plus version has two new, larger, and brighter sensors with 1.8 and 2.8 apertures and optical image stabilization.
And the portrait mode… and the portrait mode of the iPhone 8 Plus. Now, as incredible as it sounds, the close-ups gain in definition, and the backgrounds fade more naturally than you’ve ever seen before. The new facial landmark detection system gives your photos incredible light effects.
Portrait mode better than ever
On iPhone 8, the new A11 Bionic chip and the sensors of the two cameras in the Plus version create a real-time depth map and, using artificial intelligence, compose a photo that further illuminates the image, creating portraits that will become unforgettable.
More power than ever
With iPhone 8 comes the A11 Bionic chip, more powerful than ever and smarter. The new 64-bit A11 Bionic chip is up to 70 percent faster than the A10 chip but consumes half as much as the previous generation.
And the new three-core GPU built into iPhone 8 is up to 30% faster than the A10 Fusion chip.
With iPhone 8 comes Augmented Reality, where for the first time both hardware and software work together in one device, where even the cameras are calibrated to work in low-light conditions.
- Available colorsGold, silver and space grey
- Display (both models)Widescreen LCD Multi-TouchDisplayWide Color Range Display (P3)3D TouchMaximum Brightness of 625 cdm2 (typical)Dual-Domain Pixels for Wide ViewingAnti-Fingerprint Oleophobic CoverCompatible with Simultaneous Display of Multiple Languages and Character GroupsDisplay ZoomEasy RangeIphone 8DisplayRetina HD 4.7 “Resolution of 1. 334 by 750 pixels at 326 ppContrast of 1,400:1 (typical)iPhone 8 PlusDisplay 5.5 “HD Retina 5.5 “Resolution of 1,920 by 1,080 pixels at 401 ppContrast of 1,300:1 (typical)
- Dimensions and weightiPhone 8High 13.84 cmWidth 6.73 cmThickness 0.73 cmWeight 148 giPhone 8 PlusHigh 15.84 cmWidth 7.81 cmThickness 0.75 cmWeight 202 g
- ChipChip A11 Bionic with 64-bit architectureNeural engineM11 integrated motion co-processor
- Camera (both models)Optical image stabilizationSix element lensFlash True Tone four LEDs with slow syncWide angle photos (up to 63 Mpx)Sapphire glass lens coverBack light sensorHybrid IR filterAuto focus with Focus PixelsFocus by touch with Focus PixelsLive Photos with stabilizationWide color range for photos and Live PhotosImproved localized tone mappingBody and face detectionExposure controlNoise reductionAutomatic HDR for photosAutomatic image stabilizationBurst modeTimerGeo-tagging of photosImage capture in HEIF and JPEG format
- Camera iPhone 8Camera 12 MpxOpening of 1,8Zoom digital up to x5
- Camera iPhone 8 Plus12Mpx dual camera with wide angle and telephoto lensWide angle: aperture from 1,8Telephoto lens: aperture from 2,8Optical zoom; digital zoom up to x10Portrait modePortrait lighting
- Video recordingVideo recording in 4K at 24, 30 or 60 fsVideo recording in 1080p HD at 30 or 60 fsVideo recording in 720p HD at 30 fsOptical image stabilization for videoOptical zoom x6 digital zoom (iPhone 8 Plus only)True Tone flash with four LEDsSlow motion video in 1080p at 120 or 240 fsTime-lapse video with stabilizationCinema quality video stabilization (1080p and 720p)Continuous auto focusBody and face detectionNoise reductionEnables 8Mpx photos while shooting 4K video playbackVideo geotaggingH and HEVC format video recording 264
- FaceTime HDC 7Mpx camera1080p video recordingHDRetina Flash0,2Wide colour range for photos and Live PhotosHDR automaticBack light sensorBody and face detectionAuto image stabilizationBurst modeExposure controlTimer
- IDS fingerprint identity sensor integrated in the start button
Contents of the box
- EarPods with Lightning connector
- Lightning adapter to 3.5 mm headphone socket
- Lightning to USB connector cable
- USB Power Adapter