It’s been 6 months since the iPhone XS and XR were introduced and in that keynote we could see a new game that boasted of bringing out the full power of the new A12 Bionic processor . Since then more devices have arrived with this processor like the iPad Air and iPad mini so now more people will be able to enjoy The Elder Scrolls: Blades.
This is a game with incredible graphics in which we will have to defend ourselves from terrible creatures and complete our mission. It was scheduled to be released in the fall, but after some delays it has just arrived to the App Store with an early access if you register.
The game is available for download from the App Store for both iPhone and iPad but you must first create an account. When we start the game we will be able to create the account and, due to limited access, will notify us when we can start playing .
According to the game description it is compatible with any iPhone, iPad or iPod touch capable of running iOS 11 or later. However some users have complained that some older iPhone models have problems running the game.
These are the main functions of The Elder Scrolls: Blades:
- Explore: Live incredible adventures in the dungeons.
- Create: Create and customize your city, and give it back its greatness.
- Conquest: Fight your friends and rivals in epic duels in the Arena.
- Create: Create the character you want and discover unique weapons, armor and skills.
- Master: Master the Infinite Abyss with an advanced combat system.
As we mentioned, access to the game is restricted at the moment but the sooner you register and apply for entry the sooner you can play one of the most important games of the year for iOS while waiting for what Apple Arcade has to offer.