Limited time offer! Get 40% off the original game and 33% off the bonus story Happy Dream!
Welcome to a bleak dystopian future.
A totalitarian state controls every aspect of public and private life. Oppressive laws. Absolute surveillance. Privacy suppressed. As a building caretaker, a state-appointed position, your job is to make the building an optimal place for tenants, who come and go.
However, that’s just a cover for your real mission.
The State has charged you with SPYING ON YOUR TENANTS! Your main job is to watch them and listen to their conversations in secret. You must hide microphones in their absence, search their belongings for anything that might threaten the authority of the State, and describe it to your superiors. You must also report anyone suspected of breaking the law or conspiring against the authorities or the state.
Beholder is about making decisions… with serious consequences!
What will you do with the information you collect? Will you report a parent leaving their child orphaned? Or will you keep the details of their illegal activities to give them a chance to correct their attitude? You may also decide to blackmail him for money that your own family desperately needs.
– You decide what happens: every decision you make affects the development of the story.
– They are people and not objects: each character has his or her own fully developed personality, past and present circumstances.
– There’s no easy decision: should you violate someone else’s privacy if you’re given the power to do so, or should you treat those you spy on as deserving?
– You never know where you’re going to end up: Beholder is a game of multiple endings.
The additional Happy Dream story is now available!
The Ministry of Introductions is pleased to introduce Hector, the former owner succeeded by Carl Shteyn. The time has come to tell the stories of:
– he who fell victim to a horrible mistake, and now seeks his salvation desperately;
– those who broke the law to find happiness and are now facing the consequences;
– the one who risked his life for the state but was forgotten.
– the one who had everything but lost it;
– the one who meows!
Return to Krushvice 6 and serve the State and the Wise Leader well!
** Available through integrated purchase
– 3D Touch. Force Touch will open the character interaction menu.
– iCloud. Synchronize your game on all your devices.
– iMessage stickers. Having Beholder gives you access to a free sticker pack.
Connect with other Beholder fans at: