InicioiOSApple launches the official update to iOS 13.4 and iPadOS 13.4 for…
We now have available tops 13.4 and iPadOS 13.4.
By Ángel Roca – Mar 24, 2020ShareFacebookTwitter
Apple has just released the final version of iOS and iPadOS 13.4 for all supported devices and all users. This is the fourth major update to iOS 13 and with it comes a host of changes, improvements, bug fixes and new features.
We have had 5 betas from this update and 7 days after the last Apple has decided to release the final version for all users. You can now update your iPhone to iOS 13.4 and your iPad to iPadOS 13.4 from your device settings.
What’s new in iOS 13.4
The new update to iOS 13.4 includes interesting improvements that are worthwhile, in theory the final version will not arrive until the end of March, perhaps with the release of the expected iPhone 9, so there are still weeks left for Apple to work on this beta and include new improvements . At the moment this is all we know:
- Shared iCloud folders With iOS 13.4 we can share a folder we have in Files with several people through iCloud. You will be able to manage the permissions so that the rest of people can only see the files in those folders or they can also edit them. We only have to hold a folder in the Files app, click on the sharing icon, click on Add people and choose both who we want to share it with and through which application.
- TV App. The TV app available on iOS and iPadOS is the place where we can watch Apple TV+ and many more series from other platforms, now there are new settings coming with the second iOS 13.4 beta. Options have been added to enable downloads using mobile data, to choose quality or limit data usage, and also options when downloading content.
- New bottom bar in Mail. Apple had already fixed the bottom bar that appears in the mail app and in this second beta has decided to retouch the design by moving the icon of response a post to the left and adding the write a new email.
- CarKey. With the previous beta a new function appeared that would allow us to use our iPhone as a key in our car with NFC technology. Now the second beta adds new information that confirms that these keys to open and start our car can be sent to other users through iMessage.
- New Memoji Stickers. With iOS 13 and iPadOS, Memoji Stickers have been introduced to all devices, even if they do not have Face ID. These are stickers with our face and different meanings that we can send through any app, even WhatsApp. Now with iOS and iPadOS 13.4 there are up to 9 new Memoji Stickers to share.
- Location services. When an application requests authorization Always for the first time after being authorized while using the application, the iPhone or iPad will immediately display the authorization request.
- Keyboard shortcuts. There are new keyboard shortcuts for Photos on iPad for navigating tabs, searching, and creating albums. In full-screen mode, there are also keyboard shortcuts for deleting photos, duplicating photos, and entering Edit mode.
- Shazam now supports the Shortcuts app.
- Key reassignment in iPadOS, there is now a new option to reassign the keys on a keyboard that is connected to the iPad.
- Advanced mouse and trackpad support. The new iPad Pro will arrive with iPadOS 13.4 which incorporates new support for mice and trackpad making its use much more similar to that of a computer, a few days ago we analyzed all the functions that we can now use thanks to this support.
Downloading iOS and iPadOS 13.4 and Supported Devices
You can now install the new update that Apple just released from your own iPhone or iPad. To install iOS 13.4 simply go to Settings> General> Software Update , click on Download and wait for the full download to install the new version.
As for supported devices, they are the same as those supported by iOS and iPadOS 13:
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone X
- iPhone XR
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPod touch (7th generation)
- iPad Mini 4
- iPad Mini 2019
- iPad (2017)
- iPad (2018)
- iPad (2019)
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air 2019
- iPad Pro from 9.7″
- 12.9″ iPad Pro (1st generation)
- iPad Pro from 10.5″
- 12.9″ iPad Pro (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro from 11″
- 12.9″ iPad Pro (3rd generation)
CompartirFacebookTwitterPrevious articleCoronaMadrid, a self-diagnostic app for the COVID-19 of the Community of Madrid, can now be downloaded on the iPhoneNext articleApple recognizes a problem with the personal access point in iOS 13 and iPadOS 13Ángel RocaBiting the apple since 2010 and its practically perfect iPhone 4. Writing about what I’m passionate about since 2016. Think Different.