After the release of the first beta of iOS 11.3, Apple has also released the first beta of macOS 10.13.4 and tvOS 11.3, leaving a new version of watchOS in the drawer that we have not seen today. These betas are only available to developers with a profile installed, although in the next few days we’ll see the public beta for all beta testers.
MacOS version 10.13.4 has a weight of 2.41 GB and in addition to the security and performance improvements we have seen the following features:
- Now when we open a 32-bit application it will throw up a warning. This tells us that in macOS 10.14, 32-bit applications will stop working very safely.
- New wallpaper we’ve only seen on iMac Pro.
- iBooks is updated to be compatible with iOS 11.3.
What we have noticed most is that in this beta applications working in 32-bit will now have a warning: developers must make them 64-bit compatible . In a next generation of this operating system we will probably not be able to use these applications as it happened in iOS 11.
The tvOS 11.3 beta includes the following features:
- Now you can restrict the music and erotic book store by category..
- Possibility to skip the privacy screen during installation.
- Skip the “Where is this Apple TV” on the screen during installation.
- Restrict remote control application connections to the specified iOS devices
In a few days we will be able to access these betas publicly. We will be updating this post with all the news that we know.