iPhone 7 Plus wants to become the smartphone of the year and Apple has not spared any effort. The presentation of this new king of free mobiles is a giant step forward in every aspect of defining iPhone as something unique that transcends its mobile nature.
The new camera system, the performance, the greater autonomy are improvements that the new iPhone7 Plus Black Matte 32 GB incorporates in each of its versions since this saga of mobile phones came to market. But that’s not all, and this time the device incorporates water and splash resistance, something that Apple users have long wanted.
The stunning 5.5-inch screen on the iPhone 7 Plus is framed by a sleek, ultra-rugged 7000 series aluminium body in black with a satin finish touch that gives it a unique depth.
As we mentioned, this smartphone is water and splash resistant, although they come to be the same thing is always stressed and we porponerlo not left. The iPhone seven enjoys a flawless appearance thanks to the fact that it resists scratches caused by dust, something that is particularly appreciated on the screen, but also in the case, which will always look impeccable.
The new iPhone 7 Home Button is stronger and more responsive than ever. Discover the new ways to interact with something as simple as a button thanks to Appley’s feel for how it responds immediately and how you expect it to respond to pressure. Through Taptic Engine you’ll receive personalized information that you’ve previously configured yourself to turn a simple gesture into a source of innovation that opens the door to great new things in the future.
The start button still integrates Touch ID , improving the response of the identity sensor so you can continue to unlock your device quickly and easily.
The camera on the iPhone has been a benchmark in the mobile panorama for years thanks to its improvements, features and innovations. The incorporation and integration in the body of the iPhone 7 Plus Black Matte has been one of the most controversial because it stands out from the rest of the body, something that no doubt Apple engineers have had to do to offer a better camera than in the previous version of iPhone while maintaining a body as thin as possible, which as we know at present, has no jack slot for the headphones.
By giving the camera another twist, it now also incorporates optical image stabilisation to make full use of the focal length of f1.8 and its six-element lens. Your photos come alive and your movies take you directly to that moment immortalized forever with a range of vivid, bright and lifelike colors even in low light conditions.
But the iPhone 7 Plus doesn’t include a single camera, it includes two! If a 12-megapixel camera with a wide angle doesn’t seem like much, the 5.5-inch models of the new i Phone 7 include a telephoto second camera for incredible zoom to the fullest detail. With this new camera system you can take your smartphone on a spin and get better quality zooms from a greater distance than before. But that’s not all! Soon you will have the new depth of field effect with which your photos will play in another league.
With the inclusion of the optical image stabilizer, it eliminates image shaking forever by neutralizing even the slightest movement to achieve exposures up to three times longer than with iPhone 6.
The f1.8 aperture provides a large amount of sensor light input for clearer pictures and movies even in low light conditions. This improvement is 50% more light than previous generation devices.
Flash True Tone is a system of four intelligent LEDs that act as a single flash that adjusts to the temperature of the environment to obtain the best result in any imaginable scenario.
The 4K has no secrets for this iPhone 7 Plus, because the cameras integrated into this mobile phone can handle everything and everyone. Not high-definition video, but ultra-high-definition video. Make epic videos without worrying about the situation or the lighting, activate the slow camera at any time and the time-lapse mode to record intervals with which to obtain surprising and fantastic results.
The 7 megapixel front camera brings out the best in you in all your facets. You’ll feel like a real professional photographer while showing off your best profile in all your selections and videos. Retina Flash will illuminate your skin so that you always look spectacular, without filters or traps. This is the new and Phone 7 Plus .
As for hardware, under the device’s aluminium casing we find an extremely efficient A10Fusion chip that expresses the iPhone’s maximum capabilities to offer us the brand’s guaranteed usability, fluidity and autonomy.
The optimisation of the battery and each of the elements of the mobile phone has enabled the iPhone 7 Plus to be extended by up to 3 hours compared to the iPhone 6.
The 256-gigabyte model doubles the previous maximum imaging capacity, allowing you to store even more photos, videos, and install apps through a tube from the App Store on your device.
One of the newest features is that it excludes the length of the headset, making the phone thinner by up to 7.3 millimetres. To meet the challenge of designing a completely innovative wireless headset that will connect via Bluetooth to your smartphone, Apple’s new accessory is called the AirPods . For more traditional users, the EarPods are now available with a Lightning connector .
If you’re thinking about getting the latest in cutting-edge technology, buying a cheap iPhone like this one from PcComponents is so easy that before you know it you’ll be enjoying your iPhone 7. So what are you waiting for to buy the 32GB iPhone 7 Plus in matte black?
- Dimensions and weightPhone 7 Plus15.82 cm x 7.79 cm x 0.73 cmWeight: 188 g
- iPhone 7 Plus HD Retina Display5.5-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit widescreen display1,920-by-1,080-401-psi Multi-Touch Display1,300:1 contrast (typical)
- Both models: Wide colour gamut display (P3)Maximum brightness of 625 cdm2 (typical)Dual domain pixels for a wide viewing angleFingerprint resistant oil coverCompatible with simultaneous display of multiple languages and character groupsEasy to useEasy to useSplash, water and dust resistance4IP67 rating according to IEC 60529
- ChipChip A10 Fusion with 64-bit architectureIntegrated M10 Motion Coprocessor
- Camera12Mpx camera12Mpx dual camera with wide-angle and telephoto lens2.8G wide-angle: 1 aperture,8Telephoto: 2 aperture,8Digital zoom up to x5Optical zoom x2; digital zoom up to x10
- Both models: Optical image stabilisationSix-element lensFlash True Tone with four LEDsPanoramic photos (up to 63 Mpx)Sapphire glass lens coverBacklight sensorHybrid IR filterAutomatic focus with Focus PixelsTouch focus with Focus PixelsLive Photos with stabilisationWide colour range for photos and Live PhotosTone mapping Enhanced LocationBody & Face DetectionExposure ControlNoise ReductionAutomatic HDR for photosAuto Image StabilizationBurst ModeTimerShot LabelingVideo Recording4K Video Recording at 30 fsVideo Recording at 1080p HD at 30 or 60 fsVideo Recording at 720p HD at 30 fsOptical Image Stabilization for VideoX2 Optical Zoom x6 digital zoom (iPhone 7 Plus only)True Tone flash with four LEDsSlow motion video in 1080p at 120 fs and 720p at 240 fsVideo in time lapse with stabilizationCinema quality video stabilization (1080p and 720p)Continuous auto focusBody and face detectionNoise reduction8Mpx photos while shooting 4K videoZoom playbackGeo-tagging of videos7Mpx FaceTime HDFotos1080p video recordingHDRetina FlashOpening of 2, 2Wide colour range for photos and Live PhotosHDR automaticBack light sensorBody and face detectionAutomatic image stabilisationBurst modeExposure controlTimerTouch IDS fingerprint ID sensor integrated in new start button
- Mobile and Wireless NetworksModel A1660*Model A1661*FDD-LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 and 30)TD-LTE (Bands 38, 39, 40 and 41)TD-SCDMA 1 900 (F) and 2,000 (A)CDMA EV-DO Rev. A (800, 1,900 and 2,100 MHz)UMTSHSPA+DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1,7002,100, 1,900 and 2. 100 MHz)GSMEDGE (850, 900, 1.800 and 1.900 MHz)Model A1778*Model A1784*FDD-LTE (bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 and 30)TD-LTE (bands 38, 39, 40 and 41)UMTSHSPA+DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1. 7002.100, 1.900 and 2.100 MHz)GSMEDGE (850, 900, 1.800 and 1.900 MHz)
- All modelsWi?Fi 802.11abgnac with MIMBluetooth wireless technology 4.2NFCGeographic locationGLONASS and assisted GPSDigital compassWi?FiMobile networksVideo calls5FaceTime video calls via Wi?Fi or mobile networkVoice calls5FaceTime voice callsVoice over LTE (VoLTE)6Wi?Fi calls6
- Audio playbackCompatible audio formats: AAC (8 to 320 Kbs), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbs), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3 and 4; Audible Enhanced Audio; AAX and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF and WAVUser-configurable volume limit
- TV and videoAirPlay duplication and photo, audio, and video output via Apple TV (2nd generation or later)Video mirroring and output support: Up to 1080p via Lightning to Digital AV Connector Adapter and Lightning to VGA Connector Adapter (sold separately)Supported video formats: H.264 video up to 4K, 30 frames per second, High Profile 4.2 level with AAC-LC sound up to 160 Kbs at 48 kHz and stereo in .m4v, .mp4 and . mov file formats; MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbs, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbs per channel @ 48kHz in stereo in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbs, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw and PCM stereo in .avi
- Siri7Send messages, add reminders and more with your voiceReceive proactive suggestionsUse hands-free modeListen and identify songsMore information about SiriButtons and external connectorsStartTouch IDSensorVolume upSilenceSound on/offRestartStereo speaker integratedLightning connectorIntegrated microphoneStereo speakers
- Battery and power supplyiPhone 7 Up to 2 hours more battery life than iPhone 6Talk time (wireless mode): Up to 14 hours with 3GSleep time: Up to 10 daysBrowsing time: Up to 12 hours with 3GUp to 12 hours with 4G LTEUp to 14 hours with Wi? FiVideo playback (wireless mode): Up to 13 hoursAudio playback (wireless mode): Up to 40 hoursiPhone 7 Plus Up to 1 hour more battery life than iPhone 6s PlusTalk time (wireless mode): Up to 21 hours on 3GSleep time: Up to 16 daysInternet browsing:Up to 13 hours on 3GUp to 13 hours on 4G LTEUp to 15 hours on Wi? FiVideo playback (wireless mode): Up to 14 hoursAudio playback (wireless mode): Up to 60 hours
- Both models: Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion batteryCharging via USB connection with a computer or power adapter
- SensorsFingerprint ID sensorTouch ID barometerThree-axis gyroscopeAccelerometerProximity sensorAtmospheric light sensor
- Operating System iOS 10Get even more out of your iPhone by multiplying its capabilities with iOS 10, the world’s most advanced mobile operating system, featuring a dramatic redesign and all-new features. Discover what’s new in iOS 10iOS 10 includes: AirDropAirPlayAirPrintControl CenterHandoffHomeKitiCloudICloud KeychainMultitareaNight ShiftNotification CenterSiriSearch with integrated SpotlightAppsIntegrated apps are a must-have part of the iPhone and are efficiently designed to take up less than 200MB. CameraPhotosHealthMessagesPhoneFaceTimeMailMusicWalletSafariMapsSiriCalendariTunes StoreApp StoreNotesContactsiBooksHouseTimerMemoriesWatchVideo BagCalculatorVoice NotesCompassPodcastsWatchTipsiCloud DriveSearch my iPhoneSearch my FriendsFree Apple Apps9Pages Numbers, Keynote, iMovie, GarageBand, and iTunes U come preinstalled. iMoviePagesKeynoteNumbersiTunes UGarageBandApple StoreApple TV RemoteiTunes RemoteBloc MusicalAurphonesEarPods with Lightning connector
- SIMNano SIMNi card iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus support micro-SIM cards. iPhone 7 (models A1660 and A1778): M3 and T4iPhone 7 Plus (models A1661 and A1784): M3 and T4
- Supported email attachmentsVisible document types .jpg, .tiff and .gif (images); .doc and .docx (Microsoft Word); .htm and .html (web pages); .key (Keynote); .numbers (Numbers); .pages (Pages); . pdf (Adobe Preview and Acrobat); .ppt and .pptx (Microsoft PowerPoint); .txt (text); .rtf (rich text format); .vcf (contact information); .xls and .xlsx (Microsoft Excel); .zip and .ics
- Apple System RequirementsID (for some features)Internet Access10To sync with iTunes on a Mac or PC:Mac: OS X 10.9 or laterPC: Windows 7 or laterTunes 12.5 or later (free download from www.itunes.comesdownload)
- Environmental requirementsOperating temperature: 0 to 35 ° C Storage temperature: -20 to 45 ° C Relative humidity: 5 to 95 % without condensationMaximum operating altitude: tested up to 3000 m
- LanguagesCompatible languagesArabic, Catalan, Czech, Chinese (Simplified, Traditional and Hong Kong), Korean, Croatian, Danish, Slovak, Spanish (from Spain, Latin America and Mexico), Finnish, French (from Canada and France) Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, English (from Australia, Canada, the United States and the United Kingdom), Italian, Japanese, Malay, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (from Brazil and Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish Ukrainian and VietnameseCompatible languages for QuickTypeGerman (from Austria, Germany, and Switzerland), Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Cherokee, Simplified Chinese (Handwriting, Pinyin, and Wubihua), Traditional Chinese (Cangjie, Handwriting, Pinyin, Sucheng, Wubihua, and Zhuyin) Korean, Croatian, Danish, Emoji, Slovakian, Slovenian, Spanish (from Spain, Latin America and Mexico), Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, Flemish, French (from Belgium, Canada, France and Switzerland), Greek, Gujarati, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi (Devanagari and transliteration), English (from Australia, Canada, India, Singapore, United Kingdom and United States), Icelandic, Italian, Japanese (Kana and Romaji), Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Marathi, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (from Brazil and Portugal), Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic and Latin), Swedish, Thai, Tamil (syllabary and transliteration), Telugu, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, and VietnameseLanguages supported for QuickType keyboard and predictive input11German (from Germany, Austria and Switzerland), Chinese (simplified and traditional), Korean, Spanish (from Spain, Latin America and Mexico), French (from Belgium, Canada, France and Switzerland), English (from Australia, Canada, India, Singapore, United Kingdom and United States), Italian, Japanese, Portuguese (from Brazil and Portugal), Russian, Thai and Turkish, Mandarin Chinese (from Mainland China and Taiwan), Danish (from Denmark), Spanish (from Chile, Spain, United States and Mexico), Finnish (from Finland), French (from Belgium, Canada, France and Switzerland), Hebrew (from Israel), English (from Australia, Canada) United States, India, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Singapore and South Africa), Italian (from Italy and Switzerland), Japanese, Malay (from Malaysia), Dutch (from Belgium and the Netherlands), Norwegian (from Norway), Portuguese (from Brazil), Russian (from Russia), Swedish (from Sweden), Thai (from Thailand) and Turkish (from Turkey)Dictation languagesGerman (from Germany, Austria and Switzerland), Arabic (from Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates and Kuwait), Catalan, Czech, Cantonese Chinese (from Hong Kong), Mandarin Chinese (from Mainland China and Taiwan), Korean, Croatian, Danish, Slovak, Spanish (from Chile, Colombia, Spain, United States and Mexico), Finnish, French (from Belgium, Canada, France, Luxembourg and Switzerland), Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian English (from Australia, Canada, India, Ireland, Malaysia, New Zealand, the Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom and the United States), Italian (from Italy and Switzerland), Japanese, Malaysian, Dutch (from Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands), Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (from Brazil and Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and VietnameseLanguages compatible with the dictionary of definitionsGerman, Chinese (simplified and traditional), Korean, Danish English, French, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai and TurkishLanguages supported by the bilingual dictionaryGerman, Chinese (simplified), Korean, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese and DutchSpellingRevisionGerman, Korean, Danish, Spanish, Finnish, French, English (from Australia, Canada, United Kingdom and United States), Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (from Brazil and Portugal), Russian, Swedish and Turkish
Buy Apple iPhone 7 Plus 32GB Matte Black Free