With its new full-screen design, the iPad Pro is a magic window that you can hold however you want and does everything you need. Completely redesigned with the latest technology.
- The new Liquid Retina screen extends to the edge. Its ProMotion technology responds to every moment with the brightest colors you’ve ever seen. Simply spectacular.
- Face ID arrives on the iPad. It is designed to be securely unlocked and works both vertically and horizontally. And on a computer. Use Face ID to unlock your iPad Pro, access apps, and pay simply with your smile. A12X Bionic is the smartest chip Apple has ever created. It features the Neural Engine, which performs 5 billion operations per second and opens the door to advanced self-learning. In short, it’s faster than most PC laptops. Everything is more at hand than ever. Work on a creative project, send a message, search the web for inspiration, and talk on FaceTime.2 The A12X Bionic processes graphics twice as fast. The fun gets real.
- New Apple Pencil. The Apple Pencil is now touch-sensitive. With a double tap you can change brushes or switch to the eraser without interrupting your moment of inspiration. It attaches magnetically to link and charge. Paint easy, it’s easy.
- The USB-C is a high-performance port for connecting accessories such as a monitor or camera.
- The iPad Pro has two cameras with Smart HDR. One 12Mpx camera for taking great photos, recording 4K video, scanning documents, and using augmented reality. And a TrueDepth camera for Portrait, FaceTime, Animoji, and Memoji selections.
- At less than 500 grams, it’s more portable than ever. And you can connect from wherever you want with Wi-Fi and 4G LTE Advanced. Walk it, it has up to 10 hours of battery life.
- Dimensions and weight
- 11-inch iPad Pro17.85 cm24.76 cm0.59 cmWeight Models with Wi-Fi 468 gWeight Models with Wi-Fi + Cellular 468 g
- 12.9-inch iPad ProWi-Fi Models 631 gWi-Fi Models + Cellular 633 g
- Contents of the ProCad box USB?C charging cable (1 meter)18W USB?C power adapter
- iPad Pro 11?11-inch (diagonal) Liquid Retina DisplayLED-backlit Multi-Touch display with 2,388-by-1 IPSResolution technology. 668 pixels at 264 ppProMotion TechnologyWide Color Gamut (P3)True Tone DisplayFingerprint Oleophobic CoverIntegral Laminating DisplayAnti-Reflective Film1.8% Brightness 600 nitsThe 11-inch iPad Pro display has rounded corners that finish off the device’s curved design, and those corners are contained within a standard rectangle. When the standard rectangle is measured, the screen is 11 inches diagonal. The actual viewing area is smaller.
- 12.9″ iPad Pro 12.9″ Liquid Retina Display12.9″ (diagonal) LED-backlit Multi-Touch Display with IPSResolution technology 2,732 by 2 048 pixels at 264 ppProMotion TechnologyWide Color Gamut (P3)True Tone DisplayFingerprint Oleophobic CoverIntegral Laminating DisplayAnti-Reflective Film1.8% Brightness 600 nitsThe 12.9-inch iPad Pro display has rounded corners that finish off the device’s curved design, and those corners are contained within a standard rectangle. When the standard rectangle is measured, the screen is 12.9 inches diagonal. The actual viewing area is smaller.
- ProcessorChip A12X Bionic with 64-bit architectureNeural EngineCoprocessor M12 integrated
- Camera12 Mpx CameraOpening from 1, 8Zoom digital up to x5Five element lensFlash True Tone with four LEDsPanoramic photos (up to 63 Mpx)Sapphire glass lens coverBack light sensorHybrid IR filterAuto focus with Focus PixelsFocus by touch with Focus PixelsLive Photos with stabilizationWide color range for photos and Live PhotosImproved localized tone mappingExposure controlNoise reductionHDR Smart for photosAutomatic image stabilizationBurst modeTimerGeo tagging of photosImage capture in HEIF and JPEG format
- Video recording4K video recording at 30 or 60 fsVideo recording in 1080p HD at 30 or 60 fsVideo recording in 720p HD at 30 fsFlash True Tone with four LEDsSlow motion video in 1080p at 120 fs and 720p at 240 fsVideo in time Lapse with stabilizationCinema quality video stabilization (1080p and 720p)Continuous auto focusNoise reductionEnables 8Mpx photos to be taken while recording 4K video playbackGeo-tagging of videosVideo recording in HEVC and H format 264
- TrueDepth Camera7 MpxPortrait ModePortrait LightingAnimoji and MemojiVideo Recording in 1080p HD at 30 or 60 fsFlash RetinaOpening of 2,2Wide color range for photos and Live PhotosHDR IntelligentBacklighting SensorAuto Image StabilizationBurst ModeExposure Control
- Video callsFaceTimeD video calls from the iPad to any FaceTime device via Wi-Fi or mobile network
- Voice callsVoice calls with FaceTimeD from the iPad to any FaceTime device via Wi-Fi or mobile network
- MicrophonesFive microphones for calling, video and audio recording
- Mobile and Wireless NetworksAll modelsWi?Fi (802.11abgnac), simultaneous dual-band (2.4 and 5 GHz) and HT80 with MIMOBluetooth 5.0Models with Wi?Fi + CellularUMTSHSPA?HSPA+DC?HSDPA (850, 900, 1,7002,100, 1,900 and 2,100 MHz), GSMEDGE (850, 900, 1,800 and 1. 900 MHz)Gigabit Class LTE (A1934 and A1895: bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 46 and 66)4Data onlyCalls via Wi?Fi4eSIM6More information on mobile dataSIMNano SIM card (Apple SIM compatible)6eSIM6
- LocationAll modelsDigital compassWi?FiMicro location iBeaconModels with Wi?Fi + CellularGPS assisted, GLONASS, Galileo and QZSSMobile networks
- Sensors ID Face Tri-axis gyroscopeAccelerometerBarometerAtmospheric light sensor
- Face IDRFace recognition using the TrueDepth cameraUnlocking the iPadProtecting personal data in appsShopping in the iTunes Store, App Store and Apple Books
- Apple PayUse Face ID to pay for apps and websites with your iPadMore information on Apple Pay
- SiriSend messages, add reminders and more with your voiceReceive proactive suggestionsUse hands-free modeListen and identify songsMore information about Siri
- USB Charging & Expansion?11-inch CB Battery & PoweriPad ProIntegrated 29.37-watt-hour rechargeable lithium-polymer batteryPad Pro 12.9-inch rechargeable lithium-polymer batteryIntegrated 36.71-watt-hour rechargeable lithium-polymer batteryAll modelsUp to 10 hours of Wi? Fi and video or music playbackCharging via power adapter or USB?C connection to a computerModels with Wi?Fi + CellularUp to 9 hours of Internet browsing via mobile networks
- The iOS 12iOS Operating System is the most personal and secure mobile operating system in the world. And it’s packed with advanced features that enhance your everyday life. Discover what’s new in iOS 12
- AccessibilityThe accessibility features of iPad Pro help people with disabilities get the most out of it. With features for users with vision, hearing, learning, literacy, and physical and motor skills, doing amazing things is within everyone’s reach. Learn more about accessibilitySkills included:VoiceOverZoomLoupeSiri and DictationButton ControlSubtitles OptionalAssistiveTouchRead Screen
- Built-in AppsCameraPhotosMessagesFaceTimeMailMusicSafariMapsSiriCalendariTunes StoreApp StoreNotesVoice NotesContactsBooksHomeRemindersWatchBooksVideosPhoto BoothPodcastsMeasuresFind my iPhoneFind my FriendsFilesTipsSettings
- Free apps from ApplePages, Numbers, Keynote, iMovie, GarageBand, iTunes U, Clips and the Apple Store app come pre-installed on the iPad.
- Apple System RequirementsID (for some features)Internet Access9To sync with iTunes on a Mac or PC:Mac: OS X 10.11.6 or laterPC: Windows 7 or laterTunes 12.8 or later on Mac or iTunes 12.9 or later on PC (free download from www.itunes.comesdownload)
- LanguagesCompatible languagesArabic, Catalan, Czech, Chinese (Simplified, Traditional and Hong Kong), Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French (from Canada and France), German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Korean, Slovak and Spanish (from Spain, Latin America and Mexico), English (from Australia, the United States, and the United Kingdom), Italian, Japanese, Malaysian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (from Brazil and Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, and VietnameseLanguages supported by QuickType German keyboard Austria and Switzerland), Arabic (modern standard and Najdi), Armenian, Azeri, Bengali, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Kannada, Catalan, Czech, Cherokee, Simplified Chinese (manual, Pinyin and Wubihua), Traditional Chinese (Kangjie, manual, Pinyin, sucheng, Wubihua and Zhuyin), Korean, Croatian, Danish, Emoji, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish (from Spain, Latin America and Mexico), Estonian, Farsi, Filipino, Finnish, Flemish, French (from Belgium, Canada, France and Switzerland), Welsh, Georgian, Greek, Gujarati, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi (Devanagari and transliteration), Hinglish, Hungarian, Indonesian, English (from Australia, Canada, India, Singapore, United Kingdom and United States), Irish, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese (Kana and Romaji), Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malayalam, Malaysian, Maori, Marathi, Dutch, Norwegian, Hate, Polish Portuguese (from Brazil and Portugal), Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic and Latin), Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Tamil (syllabary and transliteration), Telugu, Tibetan, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, and VietnameseLanguages supported for QuickType keyboard and predictive inputGerman (from Germany, Austria and Switzerland), Chinese (simplified and traditional), Korean, Spanish (from Spain, Latin America and Mexico), French (from Belgium, Canada, France and Switzerland), English (from Australia, Canada, United States, India, United Kingdom and Singapore), Italian, Japanese, Portuguese (from Brazil and Portugal), Russian, Thai and Turkish Languages of SiriGerman (from Germany, Austria and Switzerland), Arabic (from Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates), Korean, Cantonese Chinese (from Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macao), Mandarin Chinese (from Mainland China and Taiwan) Danish (from Denmark), Spanish (from Chile, Spain, United States and Mexico), Finnish (from Finland), French (from Belgium, Canada, France and Switzerland), Hebrew (from Israel), English (from Australia, Canada, United States, India, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Singapore and South Africa), Italian (from Italy and Switzerland), Japanese, Malay (from Malaysia), Dutch (from Belgium and the Netherlands), Norwegian (from Norway), Portuguese (from Brazil), Russian (from Russia), Swedish (from Sweden), Thai (from Thailand) and Turkish (from Turkey)Dictation LanguagesGerman (from Germany), Austria, Luxembourg and Switzerland), Arabic (from Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates and Kuwait), Catalan, Czech, Cantonese Chinese (from Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macao), Mandarin Chinese (from Mainland China and Taiwan), Korean, Croatian, Danish, Slovak, Spanish (from Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Spain, United States and Uruguay), Finnish, French (from Belgium, Canada, France, Luxembourg and Switzerland), Greek, Hebrew, Hindi (from India), Hungarian, Indonesian, English (from Australia, Canada, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Malaysia, New Zealand, the Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom and the United States), Italian (from Italy and Switzerland), Japanese, Malaysian, Dutch (from Belgium and the Netherlands) Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (from Brazil and Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Shanghainese (from mainland China), Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and VietnameseLanguages supported in the dictionary of definitionsGerman, Chinese (simplified and traditional), Korean, Danish, English, French, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai and TurkishThesaurusEnglish (from the USA and the UK)Languages supported in the bilingual dictionary (with English)German, Arabic, Chinese (simplified and traditional), Dutch, English, French, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and SpanishSpanish Spelling errors might subsist.
- Audio playbackCompatible audio formats: AAC (8 to 320 Kbs), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE?AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbs), MP3 VBR, Dolby Digital (AC?3), Dolby Digital Plus (E-AC?3), Audible (formats 2, 3 and 4; Audible Enhanced Audio; AAX and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF and WAVUser-configurable volume limit
- TV and videoAirPlay duplication and photo, audio, and video output via Apple TV (2nd generation or later)Video mirroring and output support: Up to 4K via USB?C to AV Digital Multiport Adapter and USB?C to VGA Multiport Adapter (sold separately)Supported video formats: H.264 video up to 4K, 30 frames per second, High Profile 4.2 with AAC-LC sound up to 160 Kbs at 48 kHz, stereo or Dolby Audio up to 1.008 Kbs at 48 kHz, and stereo or multichannel in .m4v, .mp4 and . mov file formats; MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbs, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbs per channel at 48 kHz, stereo or Dolby Audio up to 1. 008 Kbs at 48 kHz, and stereo or multichannel in .m4v, .mp4 and .mov file formats; Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbs, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, sound in ulaw and PCM stereo in .avi
- Supported email attachmentsVisible document types .jpg, .tiff and .gif (images); .doc and .docx (Microsoft Word); .htm and .html (web pages); .key (Keynote); .numbers (Numbers); .pages (Pages); . pdf (Adobe Preview and Acrobat); .ppt and .pptx (Microsoft PowerPoint); .txt (text); .rtf (rich text format); .vcf (contact information); .xls and .xlsx (Microsoft Excel); .zip and .ics
- Environmental requirementsOperating temperature: 0 to 35 ° C Storage temperature: -20 to 45 ° C Relative humidity: 5 to 95 % without condensationMaximum operating altitude: tested up to 3000 m
Apple iPad Pro 2018 12.9″ 1Tb Wifi Grey Space
Buy Apple iPad Pro 2018 12.9″ 1Tb Wifi Space Grey