If the computer was invented today, what would it look like? So powerful that it would accomplish any task. Portable enough to take with it everywhere. And so intuitive you could use it any way you want-with a touch, a keyboard, or even a pencil. In other words, it wouldn’t be what you’d call a “computer. It would be the new iPad.
- A10 Fusion Chip. Born for speed: 64-bit architecture. Four-core design. Over 3.3 billion transistors. In short, iPad flies. And that’s just what you need when you’re editing 4K videos, playing graphics-intensive games, or diving into augmented reality apps.
- Multitasking is his thing. And yours: The iPad gives you plenty of power to use multiple apps at once. For example, you can work on a report while you search the web and talk to a colleague on FaceTime. You’ll see how easy it is to multiply.
- The best way to immerse yourself in augmented reality: Augmented reality (AR) is a new technology that brings virtual objects into the real world. And all the components of the iPad are designed to make augmented reality apps even more amazing. From the screen to the processor to the cameras to the motion sensors. With augmented reality apps, you can do anything you can’t imagine. Learn new things in and out of class, solve everyday problems, and enjoy games and entertainment apps like never before. The iPad and augmented reality open up a whole universe to you.
- Apple Pencil. Imagine that. Write it down: The iPad has always been a great tool for capturing your ideas, and now with more reason. Write notes, paint a watercolor, or sign a contract. With the Apple Pencil, you can do it all with pinpoint accuracy. It’s as natural and fluid as using a pencil, but it puts a lot more possibilities in your hands.
- Two great cameras that take more than great pictures: With the integrated front and rear cameras, you can not only enjoy amazing photos and videos, but also scan documents, call by FaceTime or even create the plan of a house with augmented reality.
- Plug in any Bluetooth keyboard and start typing: Do you have to write a presentation, an email or the script of your next movie? iPad has an intuitive onscreen keyboard, but it also supports all types of Bluetooth keyboards.
- Full of powerful built-in apps: Play a great tune with GarageBand, mark a level presentation with Keynote, or record and edit a short movie with iMovie. iPad comes with a collection of Apple apps so you can start creating right away.
- Over a million apps for the iPad. Endless possibilities: Each of the 1.3 million iPad apps is designed to take advantage of the iPad’s large display. There are apps dedicated to everything you can think of: touching up photos, drawing, working, and more. And if that’s not enough, the App Store has a selection made by our editors so you can find that useful app you didn’t know you needed
- Designed to go wherever your imagination takes you: Thin, light, durable and in three stunning finishes: The iPad weighs less than 500 grams and is 0.75 centimetres thick, so you can take it with you to the end of the world. And because it’s designed to be ultra-tough, it can handle anything you throw at it. But you can also choose from a silver, space grey, or all-new gold finish. Nice? No, next.
- Wi?Fi and 4G LTE. Connect everywhere: The iPad reaches speeds of up to 866Mbs via Wi-Fi and up to 300Mbs via 4G LTE so you can surf at full speed. Going on a trip? You can take an Apple SIM and sign up for a data plan in over 180 countries and regions.2 You know, put on your favorite series on your way to the office, answer an email at a restaurant, or upload photos of that paradise cove from under the umbrella.
- 10 hours of autonomy on a single charge: Surf, write, draw, work, shop or do anything else you can think of. iPad has a battery that lets you charge it all day long – and stay away from a single electrical outlet.
- All your stuff safe, secure, and always with you: iCloud keeps your photos, documents, and notes safe so you can access them from any device. And with the Files app, you have all your content in one application, including what you upload to the cloud with Google Drive, OneDrive, and Box. That’s organization and the rest of the nonsense.
- Incredible technology. Incredibly easy to use: Slide, pinch, touch. It’s that easy. Handling iPad is so familiar, you’ll think you’ve been using it all your life, even when you just got it. With Multi-Touch gestures, just tap the 9.7-inch Retina display to flip through photos or edit and organize files.
- Dock. Go straight to your favorite apps: No more fuss, with iOS 11 all you have to do is slide your finger to see the new Dock. Switch between apps without going through the Home screen, add your favorite apps to keep them always on hand, or open a pair directly from the Dock to do several things at once.
- Drag him here. Drop it there: Thanks to Multi-Touch technology, moving an image or file from one app to another is as easy as dragging and dropping. Use these gestures to add a photo to a presentation or attach a document before sending an email. You can even come up to the top – select multiple items and move them around at once with one finger.
- Retina screen. As dramatic as it is practical :With the 9.7-inch Retina display, the things you do on iPad look like they’re in a movie. Whether you’re writing a presentation for the office or painting a museum piece, everything looks so sharp you want to touch it. Don’t cut yourself.
- Touch ID. Unlock safely and buy easily: Touch ID is the easiest and safest way to unlock your iPad. Plus, it lets you make worry-free purchases using Apple Pay. Touch the Touch ID sensor and you’re done.
- Designed for everyone: The most powerful technology is the one that can be used by everyone. That’s why the iPad has a lot of accessibility features for users with vision, hearing, learning, literacy, and motor difficulties. Type what you want to communicate with Siri, customise the colours on the screen to see them better, or listen to what’s on the screen.
- Enjoy your iPad more: From sleeves to the Apple Pencil to Bluetooth keyboards. There are plenty of iPad accessories. And if you’re into photography, video games, or music, you’ve got plenty more to choose from. It’s all about variety.
Apple iPad 2018 Specifications
- Processor Family: AppleProcessor Model: A10Number of processor cores: 4
- Display Diagonal: 24.6 cm (9.7″)Display Resolution: 2048 x 1536 PixelsTouch Technology: Multi-touchDisplay Technology: IPSPixel Density: 264 dpi
- Audio Built-in speakers: SiBuilt-in microphone: SiNumber of built-in speakers: 2
- Ports and Interfaces Headphone output: YesLighting connector: SiCombo Headphone output port microphone: Yes
- Weight and dimensions
- Environmental conditions Operating temperature range: 0 – 35 ° C Storage temperature range: -20 – 45 ° C Operating relative humidity range: 5 – 95% Operating altitude: 0 – 3000 m
- Wi-Fi standard connection: IEEE 802.11acWi-Fi standards: IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11ac,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11nBluetooth version: 4.2
- Phone Features
- Storage media Internal storage capacity: 128 GBBIntegrated read card: NoCompatible memory cards: Not supportedStorage unit: Flash
- Instant Messaging (IM): Yes
Software Installed Operating System: iOS 11Virtual Assistant: Apple SiriSoftware included: Safari
- Camera Rear camera resolution (numeric): 8 MPRRear camera aperture number: 2.4Image stabilizer: YesMaximum video resolution: 1920 x 1080 PixelsVideo recording modes: 720p,1080pVideo capture rate: 120 ppsVideo stabilizer SiFront camera resolution (numeric): 1.2 MPFront camera aperture number: 2.2
- Package contents Cables included: LightningAdapter AC included: Yes
- Battery Technology: Lithium PolymerBattery Capacity (Watt-hour): 32.4 Wh
- Design Product colour: SilverDevice type: Full size tabletFingerprint reader: Yes
- Performance Assisted GPS (A-GPS) function: NoAtmospheric light sensor: YesSupported Windows operating system: YesSupported MAC operating system: YesSupported audio formats: AAC,AAX,AAX+,AC3,AIFF,EAC3,HE-AAC,M4A,MP3,MP3 VBR,WAVSupported image formats: GIF,JPG,TIFFFVideo compression formats H.264,M-JPEG,MPEG4Supported video formats: AVI,M4V,MOV,MP4Supported text formats: DOC, DOCX, HTM, HTML, ICS, Key, PDF, PPT, PPTX, RTF, TXT, VCF, XLX, XPSSupported file format: Zip
Buy Apple iPad 2018 Wifi 128GB Silver