A few minutes ago Apple finally announced what will be one of the products of the year at Apple, the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus at the Steve Jobs Theater in Apple Park in Cupertino , which we are following very closely both on the website and on our YouTube channel, and of course, in the official broadcast of Apple on its website.
We will update this post as we get to know all the features that we are officially getting to know in this event. So, stay tuned and reload the post to be aware of everything, although we invite you to listen to the first impressions of Fernando Del Moral and David Hebrero in our live broadcast. Will they end up buying it?
These are the features and functionalities that Cupertino’s guys have incorporated into this terminal, which although it is not the most premium terminal we are going to see, it incorporates interesting features and at a lower price.
- The design of these devices is totally conservative, changing only the color, but we see a glass finish. The materials are better now.
- TrueTone Display
- Extended colour range and much better.
- 3D Touch.
- Stereo sound, but 25% better than iPhone 7.
- New A11 Bionic processor, focused on virtual reality with 6 cores. It’s 25% faster than the A10 and 70% faster on performance tasks than the A10.
- Augmented reality compatible device.
- A new filter in the iPhone’s camera.
- The camera incorporates new sensors.
- Opening 1.8.
- Enhanced portrait mode.
Camera iPhone 8 Features
- Video recording in 4K 60 fps
- 1080p at 240 fps.
- Calibrated cameras for augmented reality. First iPhone created from this augmented reality. The chip is totally created for this augmented reality.
- You come to see an augmented reality game that’s awesome. On the table you can play different war games and battles in augmented reality. All we can say is that it’s awesome. You want a gameplay?
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Finally, it incorporates wireless charging. The charging base surprises us by being so thin. They won’t pull out a base of their own. They’re only talking about third-party charges.
- Incorporates fast charge.
- It incorporates two unique capacities: 64 and 256GB.
- The starting price is $799 for the iPhone 8 and $899 for the iPhone 8 Plus in its 64GB version. 100 more for the 256GB version.
- iOS 11 will be launched on 19 September.
Here is the official video of the presentation:
Don’t forget to leave all your impressions about this terminal in the comment box, so we can also know your first impressions about the features of this terminal, and of course, if you will end up buying it.