To be a dazzling desktop computer in every way. That has always been the aim of iMac . And now, with new processors, the latest in graphics and ultra-fast storage and connections is more than fulfilling that mission. The iMac is back and its star is shining brighter.
- More performance. From the processor to the last screw. The new iMac puts the pedal to the metal with seventh-generation Intel Core i5 processors and the latest graphics technologies.
- Your projects, on the fast track. Now every iMac comes with a new seventh-generation Intel Core processor for faster performance – up to 4.2GHz on the 27-inch model and up to 3.6GHz on the 21.5-inch model. And when you need it with demanding applications like Logic Pro or Final Cut Pro, Turbo Boost increases processor speed to boost performance. It does this automatically. You’ll only notice that you’re done before you do things.
- It doubles the power and bandwidth of the previous generation. All iMac models feature two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports. Each gives you twice the speed to transfer data from external drives and cameras and twice the bandwidth for video out and monitor connections. They also have four USB 3 ports for connecting peripherals such as printers, iPhone, memory units and more. Want more? With Bluetooth 4.2 technology and a three-stream Wi-Fi connection, you have instant access to your favorite content.
- Your work, in a panoramic version. And if the stunning iMac display isn’t enough, Thunderbolt 3 lets you connect a 5K monitor. Or why not, two 4K monitors to enjoy 32 million pixels at work in a team.
- A design icon turned into an engineering gem. iMac has always been impressive inside and out: display, processor, graphics, storage, memory, and more in a sleek all-in-one design. Now the new iMac not only has our most advanced, brilliant display, it also features innovative technologies that open up a whole new era of power and performance. And all this with just 5 mm of thickness at its edge.
- Rechargeable. Revolutionary. Writing, editing spreadsheets, or using professional apps is a snap on the Magic Keyboard. And when you pair it with Magic Mouse 2 or Magic Trackpad 2, you’re ready to go full blast with your iMac.
- The reason there’s nothing like the Mac. Behind every Mac is the enormous power of the MacOS operating system. With Sierra MacOS, Siri lands on your computer. And it brings great companionship: new ways to enjoy your photos, secure online shopping, and a much more convenient way to work on multiple devices.
iMac 21.5″ Specifications
- 21.5-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display1,920-by-1,080 resolution with support for millions of colors
- Intel Core i5 dual-core 2.3 GHz processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.6 GHz)
- Memory 8 GB of integrated DDR4 memory at 2,133 MHz
- Storage 1 TB hard disk (at 5,400 rpm)
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640
- FaceTime HDA camera simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in screen with support for millions of colors (21.5-inch) or billions of colors (4K 21.5-inch) and:5,120 by 2,880 pixels on an external monitor (5K) at 60 Hz, supporting one billion colors, or3,840 by 2. 160 pixels on two external monitors (4K UHD) at 60 Hz, supporting one billion colors, or4,096 by 2,304 pixels on two external monitors (4K) at 60 Hz, supporting millions of colorsThunderbolt 3 Digital Video OutputDisplayPort native output via USB?CSalts Thunderbolt 2, HDMI, DVI and VGA outputs via adapters (sold separately)
- AudioStereo speakersMicrophone3.5mm headphone jackHeadphone and optical digital audio output (mini jack)Compatible with Apple Headphones with iPhone microphone
- ConnectionsMagic KeyboardYour iMac comes with the Magic Keyboard, a wireless, ultra-compact, rechargeable keyboard that takes the hassle out of batteries. It features a highly stable scissor mechanism, optimized keystroke, and a slim profile for comfortable typing. This keyboard gives you all the features of the Magic Keyboard in an expanded design that lets you work and play at your leisure. The new Magic Keyboard features document navigation controls: page up, page down, and start and stop. It also has standard-size arrow keys for gaming, browsing spreadsheets, and using professional apps. Magic Mouse 2This mouse comes standard with your iMac. It’s designed to glide smoothly across the table. It also supports Multi-Touch technology, so you can flip pages and scroll through documents with simple gestures. Magic Trackpad 2If you prefer to use a trackpad, Magic Trackpad 2 supports all Multi-Touch gestures. For the first time, you can use Force Touch technology on a desktop computer. Sensors under the surface detect the intensity of the pressure, so you have plenty of possibilities at your fingertips. Plus, its slim profile makes it a real pleasure to use.
- Connections and expansion3.5mm headphone jackSDX card slotFour USB 3 ports (USB2 compatible)Two Thunderbolt 3 ports (USB?C) compatible with:DisplayPortThunderbolt (up to 40 Gbs)USB 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbs)Thunderbolt 2, HDMI, DVI and VGA (requires adapters sold separately)Gigabit Ethernet 101001000BASE-T (RJ-45 connector)Kensington Security Slot
- Wireless connection Wi-Fi 802.11ac Compliant with IEEEBluetooth 802.11abgn standards Wireless technology 4.2
- Dimensions and weightHigh: 45 cmWidth: 52.8 cmDepth: 17.5 cmWeight: 5.66 kg
More information on the manufacturer’s website:
Buy Apple iMac i5 2.3GHz8GB1TB21.5″