- Apple error reveals relevant information about macOS 10.14
Posted on June 02, 2018 – 18:23
Apple filters by mistake details of its new desktop operating system, macOS 10.14 , where we can know some news that could be presented in just a few days.
This is not the first time that the offices of Apple have disclosed information about their new operating systems (or products) in an erroneous manner. This time, Steve Troughton-Smith was the person who found this information.
This information was hidden in the API of the Mac App Store , where he has shared some images and even a video with some details of the new version of macOS that Apple will present this coming Monday at WWDC 18.
This video of about 30 seconds , seems to have been hidden in the Mac App Store API. All this from Apple’s own servers, where we can see Xcode 10 running from MacOS 10.14. So the information takes a lot of weight, among the news that can be deduced from the information obtained, we can reveal these details:
- A new dark mode appears for the entire operating system interface.
- The Apple News app appears in the Dock, making it no longer exclusive to iOS
- The wallpaper shows what could be the Mojave Desert. A name that was ringing out a few days ago to baptize this version.
- New redesign of the Mac App Store
- App preview mode in the Mac App Store
There are less than three days left for WWDC 18 , where we can finally know all the details that Apple has prepared for its operating systems that will be released in a few months, such as macOS 10.14 . But thanks to this leak, it seems that we already know some previous details. What kind of improvements would you like to see in the new version of macOS 10.14? Do you think this version will finally be called Mojave? 4 Comments You may be interested … Go back in macOS installing an older version with these stepsThis could be Messages in macOS 10.16 thanks to CatalystUpgrade your Mac to the latest version of Catalina macOS