Apple opens a website for Android users to move into the world of the bitten apple, showing them many of its charms.
Apple encouraging Android users to take the leap
Apple is throwing it away by opening up websites of all kinds. If a few days ago we told you that Apple had opened a website to see their contributions to the U.S., and then a web, very interesting by the way, about reeds to improve your photos, now the web is dedicated to Android users. Yes, as you read it.
It turns out that Apple wants to keep gaining users on its mobile operating system and for that purpose it has designed a website totally dedicated to make things easier for new iOS users, coming from Android.
The format they’ve chosen is as simple as a FAQ – Frecuent Answer Questions , or what amounts to a FAQ – where they explain to the prospective user all that they will be able to do with their iPhone and how easy everything is. Previously they offered something similar, focusing mainly on the app to migrate all your data and information from your Android phone to the iPhone, but now they wanted to give it a facelift to make it look much more attractive.
A picture tells you everything
The format is very Apple . Big minimalist images – which also come to life – with a header that tells you the most important things, and then describes them clearly in a small paragraph.
The sections available on this website are as follows:
- Move to iOS. In this section they mention the application used to migrate all your data to the new iPhone from your Android mobile. It’s basically what they already said in the previous version of the website, but more visual.
- Is the camera as good as they say? Apple knows perfectly well that the camera on its iPhone 7 Plus is a marvel and that it’s its main attraction right now. That’s why they’re highlighting it with an animation that’s sure to catch your eye.
- Why is the iPhone so fast? In this section they talk about the speed and efficiency of their chips, talking about them as the fastest of all smartphones .
- Will the iPhone be easy to use? They point out that with just one finger you can easily manage your iPhone, open application, pay with Apple Pay or customize your iPhone.
- How does iPhone help me protect my personal information? Apple places special emphasis on how important the security of its users is to them
- What makes iMessage so great? Not only can you send messages as such, but you can also share where you are, book a restaurant, order a cab, and use its animations.
- Apple support application. The direct contact with a person through the support application is great, and it is a very important point to take into account if you have any problem or doubt with your phone.
Apart from this, they also mention the importance of the environment for them, and finally they leave a direct link so that you can buy your new iPhone, not without mentioning that they can offer you money if you bring your old phone, an initiative that can really attract new customers, although the monetary value they usually calculate is really low if we compare it with sales in the second hand market.
And after this, who can resist? Were you one of those who switched from Android to the Bite Apple operating system? Tell us your experience in the comments.