Apple Music is not the only thing that has changed in iOS 9.2 . The apple company’s recent operating system update for mobile devices comes after an intense period of beta testing through which it has polished up the rough edges, introduced some improvements such as support for Mail Drop by Mail or 3D Touch support in iBooks, and plugged a whopping thirty security holes.
Do you want to know everything that has changed in detail? Well, here it is…
Apple Music Enhancements
- Possibility to create a new playlist when adding a song to a list.
- The last list modified by the user now appears at the top of the list, for example, when adding songs to it.
- Downloading albums or lists from the iCloud music library by pressing the iCloud download button.
- Possibility to see which songs have been downloaded with the new download indicator located next to each song in “My Music” and Lists.
- Display of works, composers and performers during the exploration of the classical music category of the Apple Music catalog.
- Mail Drop in Mail for sending large attachments by uploading it to the cloud and automatically sharing a link to it.
- Support for iBooks with 3D Touch to use Peek and Pop actions to view the pages of a book from the table of contents, from notes and bookmarks, or from search results within the book
- In addition, the possibility of listening to an audio book from iBooks while browsing the library, reading other books or exploring the iBooks Store has also been added.
- Compatibility of iPhone with USB camera adapter for importing photos and videos
- New “Top Stories” section in the app News (available in the United States, United Kingdom and Australia) that allows the user to stay informed of the most important news of the day.
- Siri for Arabic (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates).
Improvements and bug fixes
- Improved stability of Safari.
- Improved stability of the Podcasts app.
- Solution to a problem that caused some users with POP email accounts to be unable to access attachments to messages in Mail.
- Also in Mail, a problem experienced by some users whereby attachments were overlaid on the text of the mail has been solved.
- Solution of a problem that caused Live Photos to be disabled after restoring a previous iCloud backup.
- Correction of a problem that caused no search results to be displayed in Contacts.
- Resolution of a problem that prevented the display of the seven days of the week in the weekly Calendar display.
- Solution of a problem that caused the camera screen on the iPad to go black when trying to capture video.
- Correction of a problem that caused instability in the Activity app when displaying the day in the “Daylight Savings Time” transition.
- Solution of a problem that prevented the display of wallet updates and warnings on the blocked screen.
- Correction of a problem that caused alarms to be deactivated after updating iOS.
- Solution of a problem that prevented some users from logging in to Search my iPhone.
- Solution of a problem that prevented some manual iCloud backups from being completed.
- Fixes a problem that unintentionally triggered text selection mode when using the iPad keyboard.
- Improved keyboard sensitivity by using quick response notifications.
- Improved punctuation on 10-key Chinese keyboards (pinyin and strokes) thanks to new enlarged display and better predictions.
- Solution of a problem with Cyrillic keyboards that caused capitalization blocking to be activated when typing in URL or email fields.
iOS 9.2, OS X 10.11.2 y watchOS 2.1 ya disponibles para su descarga
Apple en Instagram
Compartir Todas las novedades de iOS 9.2
Los mejores comentarios:
Ver 80 comentarios
Temas de interés
Solution of a problem that prevented health data from appearing.
- Solving VoiceOver problems when using on-camera face detection.
- Possibility to use VoiceOver to activate the screen when it is at rest.
- Ability to use VoiceOver to open the application selector with the 3D Touch gesture.
- Solution of a “Guided Access” problem when trying to end phone calls.
- Improved 3D Touch functionality for “Control by Button” users.
- Solution of a problem related to the speed of speech of the “Read Screen” function.
Finally, the update also resolves 30 security issues to prevent the execution of malicious code and unauthorized access to data in apps such as Contacts, iBooks, Photos or Safari. Siri has also become a little more cautious and no longer allows you to read notifications of content configured not to be displayed on the lock screen.
You will find more detailed information about security content on the Apple website.