Apple nos da pistas de Final Cut 10.3, aunque posiblemente lo veamos tras la keynote del 27 de octubre
Do you remember the FCP Tour workshops where a group of video editing experts offered free sessions of Final Cut Pro X, Motion and other Apple editing software? After good attendance figures in both Madrid and Amsterdam, the event arrives in Barcelona .
It will take place next Friday November 4th in the Auditori Blanquerna of the Faculty of Communication and International Relations of the Universitat Ramon Llull, in the heart of Barcelona. The sessions will be co-organised with the Cut People website and will cover the whole afternoon of Friday.
Here is one of the past sessions of these workshops, to give you an idea of what is taught:
The workshops that will be held in Barcelona are the following:
- Final Cut Pro X in action
- Integration between Final Cut Pro X and Motion
- Lumberjack System: revolutionizing non-fiction content creation
- Interview with Marc Bach
- Collaborative flows with Final Cut Pro X and ShareStation
- Kyno: the all-in-one media management application
- “La Llum d’Elna”, mounting a TV Movie with Final Cut Pro X
- “The Unknown Soldier”, the editing of a European blockbuster in Final Cut Pro X
- “Saved”, mounting prime time with Final Cut Pro X
The event is free but places are limited, so if you think you will make good use of these sessions sign up as soon as possible to ensure a place. Tickets are distributed from Eventbrite and everything is geared towards video and audio professionals as well as students.