Keynote day, last-minute leak day. Less than 12 hours before the start of a presentation that promises to be a big hit, the filter L0vetodream has dumped details of the presentation in the form of tweets . Let’s see what has been released in the last few hours.
The messages on this Twitter account are quite crude . The possibilities that some of them open are very interesting. In particular, this is all they say:
- This is the year of the A14: a clear reference to the next generation of the Apple-designed processor, which we will presumably see not only on the iPhone 12.
- No new hardware at WWDC 2020, as we anticipated yesterday.
- tvOS will be able to “monitor HomeKit”, which we understand refers to the incorporation of the Home app into the system.
- macOS will be called Big Sur (a mountainous area between Carmel-by-the-sea and San Simeon), with a redesigned UI and a huge upgrade for Safari.
- watchOS changes the “homepage” of the clock, which can now be shared via a link. Sleep monitoring and hand washing functions are added.
- iPadOS will redesign the Sidecar feature that allows you to use your iPad as a secondary display. This operating system will also improve handwriting recognition.
- As for iOS, no name changes. Home redesign with widget support, changed app alignment, mini-applications and unforced calls.
At AppleNo Hardware at WWDC: iMac and MacBook Pro to Get ARM in Q4 2020 According to Prosser and Kuo
As usual with this character, all his tweets about predictions start with “in my dream”. L0vetodream is an account that usually gets his predictions right , although the success rate is not clear.
Apple on Instagram
Share A14 Processor, HomeKit on tvOS, Big Sur macOS and more last-minute filtered details
The best comments:
See 15 comments
Topics of interest