79% of mobile business activity is done from iOS

La experiencia en UIKit y Xcode, de lo más pedido en las empresas

It’s all about the polls today. If before it was USA Today that told us the characteristics that American users prefer in the next iPhone, now it is a study by Egnyte that gives us more interesting data to prove that the health of iOS is good even in the sectors where it is perceived to be more disadvantageous.

79% of mobile business activity is done from iOS
79% of mobile business activity is done from iOS

The sector we will be talking about specifically is the business sector: no less than 79% of all activity carried out in offices from mobile systems comes from iOS . The data has been obtained in an approximate way after analyzing more than 16 Petabytes of statistical data registered between 2017 and 2018 (a Petabyte is 1024 Terabytes or 1,048,576 Gigabytes).

Of all this activity originating from iOS, 59% comes from the iPhone and the remaining 41% from the iPad . The most widely used terminal among those analysed is the iPhone 7, which seems to be shining in offices while the iPhone X is relegated to 14th position.

What about the Macs? Here Apple still has a lot of work to do, because Windows computers are omnipresent with 90.8% usage . It has even gone up since Egnyte last measured it, from 88%. Microsoft is triumphing in office computers, but it is Apple that has taken control of mobile platforms.

At Apple

Similar Posts