10 gestos táctiles de iPhone y de iPad que quizá desconocías
Hay muchos más tips disponibles en iOS 10, y poco a poco te los iremos explicando. Siéntete libre de poder participar en el apartado de comentarios para recomendarnos tus trucos, consejos y tips favoritos de iOS.
Whether you have a new iPhone 7 or have owned an iPad 2 for years, you don’t know everything about Apple’s mobile operating system. iOS 10 hides all sorts of hidden features and functions that enhance the software user experience.
Speaking of hidden features, today we bring you 5 little tips that will completely change the way you use your iPhone or iPad.
We’ve covered all kinds of tricks about iOS 10 and its new features on our blog since Apple introduced the software in September. But these little tips are especially interesting…
- You can double-tap any message instead of holding your finger down to quickly add a TapBack reaction.
- Hold your finger on the icon to write a new email to access your drafts.
- Use the 3D Touch functionality by pressing firmly on any folder and you will be able to visualize a small menu showing you which applications have notifications.
- Use third-party keyboards on the Lock Screen by pressing the Home button to unlock the device before you use 3D Touch in a notification to respond.
- Press and hold the “+” button to access a list of all recently closed tabs.
You might be interested