During the last WWDC 19 iOS 13 and iPadOS took all the spotlights, but the Apple Watch also received a good dose of news that will arrive thanks to watchOS 6. This new version of the Apple Watch operating system gives the watch an independence never seen before , but also some really interesting new features are coming.
We have reviewed the main improvements that come to watchOS 6 , such as its new dedicated App Store or the new dials that will come to your watch, however there are many small changes that we will review today.
Thanks to our 9to5mac colleagues who have elaborated a meticulous analysis of watchOS 6 we can bring you the best news that come with the new update of the Apple Watch.
- Browse websites thanks to Siri.
- New interface when organizing apps in list form.
- Possibility of deleting native apps.
- New applications such as Calculator, Voice Notes and Noise
- Now sounds has been redesigned.
- Favourite addresses now appear in Maps.
- You can view your activity achievements directly on the Apple Watch.
- You can send Animoji stickers.
- New options in Settings for SOS and Privacy.
- Complete redesign of the Music app.
- New complications: especially because of the new apps.
- Redesign and new options in Settings.
- Possibility to change Siri’s voice.
- Possibility to update the software from the Apple Watch.
- Continuity, that feature that lets you keep up with what you were doing on another device, comes to Apple Watch.
As we see watchOS 6 arrives with many new features hidden within the interface and some improvements that will make your Apple Watch look better than ever. This is a very mature system that with this sixth version has reached almost total independence , now you can install and delete applications or download software updates directly from the watch without going through the iPhone. And remember that if you want to try watchOS 6 on your Apple Watch just follow our tutorial to install the beta.