Less than 24 hours ago the new iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max arrived. A total of three phones where Apple has especially highlighted its new ultra wide angle cameras and video capabilities they have. However, these new phones bring much more .
With the keynote already finished and after being able to review better the set of new features that Apple has presented, we can find a series of interesting details of the new iPhone that is worth highlighting.
If we review the new iPhone, its specifications and internal features, we have some relevant details that should not be overlooked:
- Spatial audio with Dolby Atmos: The new iPhone 11 comes with surround sound using 3D spatial audio. They achieve this thanks to multiple speakers and Dolby Atmos support.
- Wi-Fi 6: iPhone 11 is the first iPhone to support the new Wi-Fi 6 standard for faster download speeds.
- QuickTake in the camera: The functionality will come later through a software update. It allows you to record videos while you are taking pictures. Basically the phone will understand that if you press and hold the shutter you want to make a video, so it will do so with the same settings and resolution as the pictures.
- Audio Zoom: This feature is most interesting, zooming in and out on a video being recorded will also zoom in and out on the audio that captures the microphones.
- 12 Mpx front camera: The front camera of the iPhone 11 becomes 12 megapixels, with an aperture of f2.2
- More water resistance: The depth at which the iPhone with IUP68 resistance can be submerged has practically doubled. The iPhone 11 goes to 2 meters deep versus 1 meter deep for the iPhone XR. The iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max go to 4 meters in front of 2 meters of the iPhone XS and XS Max.
- The new U1 chip: This new chip allows the iPhone 11 to be placed much more precisely in indoor spaces. It uses the data collected by a multitude of sensors and makes it possible for even AirDrop to know which device to connect to just by pointing at it.
- Face ID 30% faster: Not only has Face ID’s speed been improved, but it now works on more angles. For example, you can unlock it with the phone placed on the table, without having to lift it.
- A much faster GPU: Apple assures that the new iPhone brings the fastest GPU of any smartphone in the market. It indicates that it is 20% faster than the GPU of the iPhone XR, also that it is more efficient (less consumption of resources) still.
- Pet portrait mode: Apple attributes this advantage to the new ultra-wide-angle camera. According to them, in conjunction with the main camera they can now achieve the portrait mode also in animals.
- Super Retina XDR Display (on Pro models): Exclusive to the most powerful iPhones, Apple has placed an OLED display with Super Retina XDR technology. It comes with 800 nits brightness and achieves up to 1,200 nits in HDR10 movies and HDR photos. It also comes with a contrast ratio of 20,000,000:1.
- New colors: On iPhone 11 they introduced mauve and green, while on iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max they introduced dark green.
- Twice as high in panoramic photos (on Pro models): Thanks to the ultra-wide-angle lens, it is possible to create higher panoramas than before, namely twice as high.
- 18W charger included (on Pro models): All iPhone 11 are compatible with quick charging, however, only Pro models come with an 18W charger instead of the already classic 5W charger that Apple has included since 2010 with iPhone 4.
On AppleiPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, Apple Watch Series 5, iPad (2019): first impressions
These are just some details of the new iPhone 11 . At Apple however we already have the first impressions after having tested them in yesterday’s keynote. If you want, you can take a look at these impressions together with those of the new Apple Watch Series 5 and the 10.2 inch iPad.
Apple on Instagram
Share 14 details of the iPhone 11 that may have gone unnoticed
The best comments:
See 70 comments
Topics of interest